Chapter 3

(Springtrap's POV)

It's been a few weeks since I've joined the Auto-mechanic duo. In that time I've told them about my past, my heritage, my abilities, they have fixed my mechanical body, replaced my fur, made me contacts so my real eyes are hidden, and even gave me a voice attachment on my throat so I sound human. Overall I could pass for a human wearing a costume.

*Over each section where the metal parts show, a black try-weave covers it so they don't show

*Over each section where the metal parts show, a black try-weave covers it so they don't show. Also in the mouth so the body inside doesn't appear.*

Mary has also been training me in magic so I have my own version of my mother's attacks.

Me: " Ok you two, I'm heading out."

Anthony: "Where are you going?"

Me: "I'm going to try and find my sister. And most likely make another deal."

Mary: "Why would you need to make another one?"

Me: "It depends on where she is at."

Anthony: "Good luck bro."

Mary: "Bye. Safe travels."

Me: "See you two later."

I left their shop and headed out on the road. I felt my sister's soul move from where is was to another place. I walked for about an hour toward my sister, when a man on a bike nearly ran me over.

Me: "What the hell man?!"

The man was dressed in a priest's outfit made to worship "Death" came off the bike while taking out some earbuds.

Priest: "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I'm in a rush!"

Me: " It's fine, I understand what it's like to be in a rush. I guess you're an agent of Death?"

Priest: "Yes, I'm on my way to help three students of the academy with their mission."

Me: "Mind if I join you? I would like to speak to Death."

Priest: "Helping some of his students would help your case, very well. I'll let you come, but be prepared for a fight."

Me: "I'm always ready to beat the shit out of someone."

Priest: "Such a dirty mouth. I'm Justin Law, you are?"

Me: "Springtrap. Let's go."

We hop on his bike and took off like a bullet. A few more minutes later, we got a village called Loke. As we entered I felt the exact location of my sister, along with every soul in the place. The five that I focused on were my sister, Maka, Soul, a man craving bloodlust, and a witch that was close to mother. We stop a couple of meters away and got off. I ran toward the five and did a flying kick at the man with bloodlust. When I hit him, he went flying into a golem nearby. He left a nice human size hole in the giant protector. I turned to my right to see Maka on the ground, unable to move, but conscious. Soul was over her watching everything. Crona, my sister, was in a defensive stance protecting them. The pair were shocked by my appearance, so was the man when he was getting up as Justin caught up with me.

Man: "What the hell!? Who are you?!"

Me: "Me? Someone that will enjoy kicking a corrupted weapon's and witch's ass."

Man: " You think you can beat me?! HA! Come on then, BRING IT ON!"

I heard a buzzing sound coming from his legs, he jumped in the air and tried to kick my head...keyword being 'try'. I grabbed his leg in midair with no problem, however I soon found out why his legs were buzzing, he was a fucking chainsaw! The fur on my hand was torn to shreds but the metal was fine. After grabbing him I did a 360 while holding him and threw him into the golem again, this time destroying it's head and causing it to slump over with the witch still on it.

Witch: "You almost hit me."

Me: *sarcastic* "I'm sorry princess, I'll try to aim for students next time."

Witch: "Would you really?"

Me: "Lady, you need to learn sarcasm."

Witch: "You are a very disrespectful boy."

Me: "Blame it on a bad childhood."

I jumped toward the bitch, hoping to tackle her but just as I was about to make contact, she hopped from the shoulder of the golem to the man I threw.  Using the chains on his legs, the two of the sped away. I dropped from the synthetic beast and joined the small group of DWMA agents.

Crona: "T-Thank you for s-saving us."

Me: "No problem, anything for cute girls like yourselves." *Crona blushes while Maka gives a death stare* "Besides, I don't want innocent people hurt and I want to talk to Death.

Maka: "Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar."

Me: "I don't know. I travel around a lot."

She seemed to believe me. I turn back to Justin. He takes out his earbuds.

Me: "So, will you take me to Death?"

Justin: "Yes. You have done our Lord a great favor today. I will see to it that you have an audience with him."

Me: "Just your Lord dude. I don't see him as a god." *Starts to walk back to Justin's bike.*

Soul: "And why is that?"

Me: *Slightly turns head to Soul.* "Because...Death has done me no favors."