Chapter 6

(Springtrap POV)

We arrived at the base location of the magic tool. Azusa is in a van around 20 meters away from the base, Sid has already made his way inside with Nygus. Me, Black Star and Tsubaki are in the tree line waiting for the time to attack. While waiting, Tsubaki asked me something.

Tsubaki: "Springtrap, how are you going to fight without a weapon?"

Me: "I've been trained in hand-to-hand combat as well with my primary weapon. Don't worry about me"

Azusa: "Ok you three go in and hit the front entrance."

Me: "Consider it done. Let's go."

The two of us hit the guards, Black Star stabbed one in the chest killing him instantly. I punched the other in the face, and knocked him into the wall. I let him call for reinforcements before I stomped him head in with my foot, the end result was the wall looked like was hit with a giant paintball.

Black Star: "Dude, your hella strong!"

Tsubaki: "Your work is very bloody."

Me: "Thanks Star, and when you work with hands like mine, it tends to be.

A few more guards showed up and Black Star cut them down while broke there bodies. Not to long, a dwarf, that is a monster from what I sense, in a fancy suit and top hat was in the doorway.

Dwarf: "My what some lively young guests we have here."

He smerks as a young girl that I sense is a witch walks out from behind him.

Tsubaki: "That girl, I know her."

Witch girl: "AH...! You guys again?"

Me: "You two know her?"

Black Star: "Yeah, her guardian is a master swordsman."

Me: "Swordsman, eh?" *Cracks neck* "That I want to see."

A man walks out with a crap ton of swords in his hand and one on his belt.

Tsubaki: "Why are you in this place?"

Mifune: "Why? I'm here doing my duty. My sword is sworn to protect little children, like the witch Angela. But you are also a young child. Why have you come here? What are you doing standing against me again. And you in the rabbit costume, why are you here."

Me: "Well the three of us are here to get revenge for a friend out ours who was severely injured by this organization, but now I have another reason for being here."

Mifune: "Well tell them I am sorry for what happened, and give them this."

He tosses me a tiny item, a small look at it tells me it's candy.

Mifune: Now, what is the other reason you are here...um?"

Me: "My name is Springtrap, and my answer depends on who your fighting."