Chapter 12

(Springtrap POV) 

It's been two months since Crona had implanted that snake and I removed it. She and I have been on a couple missions together in that time as well. She has seen how I fight with my hands and I've impressed her. She had a glint in her eyes at the time, a glint that said "I love you!" Great, here comes the potential incest. Speaking of relationships, I have also been on a few more actual dates with Maka. Recently she has been asking to see my face, and take her to a dinner place. I always say one of my two reasons for not doing those things. "I'm busy with my project." It's somewhat true. Mary, Anthony, and I have been working on some other animatronic bodies for Maka and the others. The majority are done, but still need to be tested. The other reason is obvious, I'm a walking corpse! 

If she saw what lied underneath this mask, she would be horrified! And most likely end our relationship and she may even try to kill me

If she saw what lied underneath this mask, she would be horrified! And most likely end our relationship and she may even try to kill me. I'd rather not do that. I'm working on the body for Kid, one that I had biased on my own nightmares as a kid, as I hear Angela walk in. 

Angela: "Hey Springtrap, a Professor Stein is here to see you."

I set my wrench down on the table, turn around to face the little girl and give her a pat on the head.

Me: "Ok. Thank you Angela, for not screaming the name of our visitor from the main lobby this time."

She flashed a big smile and ran back to the lobby. She her happy makes me feel complete. I walk to the lobby myself and see Stein is waiting in the front room. He spots me and waves.

Stein: "Hello Springtrap. Lets talk."

Me: "Ok. How are you feeling Stein?"

Stein: "How do you mean?"

Me: "Physically, mentally, emotionally." 

Stein: "Ah, well. Physically I'm fit as a fettle. Mentally I have a bit of trouble, but Marie helps with that. Emotionally, well...I'm a bit nervous."

Me: "Why?"

Stein: "An intruder broke into my house a few months ago, a witch from the soul, she was hovering over Marie and before she could do anything she ran off from when I woke up."

Me: "Any unique features?"

Stein: "From the look I got, she wore boy's clothing."

Well that's good to know, my 'father's' failed project is working. But did I really look like that much of a girl? I had Mary and Anthony take a look at me when it was active. They said I looked like an average teen guy, not even close to a girl. Then again, Stein didn't say he saw my face only my clothes. That's ok, I guess.

Me: "I'm sure we'll find her, just give it more time."

Stein: "Lord Death has searched the city top to bottom and hasn't found her. I'm getting worried."