Chapter 13

(Springtrap POV)

The sisters, literally, dragged me to the ship they used to get on the island. On the ship was another witch that had my mother's snakes implanted inside her. She was also the one to visit Crona. They drag me onto the boat while I act as I'm knocked out.

Witch: "Mizunes!"

That was when she noticed me.

Witch: "Who is that? And what are you doing with him?"

Mizune sister: "Chi chi, chi chi chi." - (He's a friend, he'll help us Eruka.)

Eruka: "And how will he do that?!"

Me: "Well, I can start by pulling out my mother's snakes that are within you."

I got up and released my soul, Eruka was scared for her life, not that I blame her. I quickly cover her mouth with my paw and start force forming all the snakes into one body.I also replace them with my own as an extra measure. I have the snake exit her mouth into my paw and completely remove it, I let it slither up my arm and around my metal joints. Eruka, meanwhile, is coughing  up a lung immediately after the removal.

Eruka: *cough cough* "My God! Now that-*cough* tasted horrible."

Me: "Oh. You that's bad? You'll get to experience that again because I placed my own snakes in you."

Eruka: "WHAT!?"

Mizune sister: "Chi chi chi chi? Chi chi?" - (Why did you do that? Insurance?)

Me: "No. It's so that my mother believes her snakes are still in her. I did something similar with the 'listening device' Crona implanted for Stein."

Eruka started to pale, while the sisters looked at her with confusion. I 'smirked' and began to laugh.

Me: "Don't worry, despite your involvement, I'm not going to hurt you. And I did say 'similar', the snake for Stine was less powerful and only one. So mother wouldn't feel it dying, the snake that is currently slithering on me is much more and, once, a shit ton more. If i killed it now she would feel it and start hunting you down and either kill you or implant more."

Eruka: "Well thank you, so what do we do now?"

Me: "Now you take me back to my mother. And we act as her servants until she makes her move against the DWMA."  

Mizune sister: "Chi chi chi chi. Chi, chi chi chi?" - (Fine with us. Eruka, why did you lie to us?)

Eruka: "What do you mean?"

Mizune sister: "Chi chi chi, chi chi chi chi chi. Chi chi chi?" - (You told us that the DWMA killed our oldest sister. Yet Springtrap here got us records that showed us that The academy wasn't to blame. Why did you lie?)

Eruka literately croaked. Typical since she's a frog witch. Sweat drops formed on the head and she was touching her index fingers together. I decided to save her.

Me: "Since my mother's snakes were in her, I'd say she had to or she would have died."

Eruka sighed of relief.  She regained her composer and answered something I had suspected.

Eruka: "Yeah it wasn't the DWMA, it was Medusa. She killed her."

They tried to hide it, but I could feel their rage fuming. Honestly mine was too, she had no reason to be killed. I hate it when innocents are killed.

Me: "Mizunes, I know you're angry. I am too, the bitch needs to die. However, I want to make her death a show. How good would it feel to not only see her die, but also seeing all that she has built crumble before her and everyone she has wronged?"