Chapter 15

°Henry Rose's new voice°

*Henry Rose's new voice*

(Springtrap POV)

Seeing Fredbear work was an absolute miracle. It had been sitting there for god knows how long. Luckily it seems to be working perfectly.  Fredbear squinted at me before we heard a window smashing. Mother landed face first after going trough the window. Eruka and the Mizune sisters followed close by. Mother barley had a scratch on her, even the fur was intact. 

Me: [And here I figured you'd go all out.]

Eruka: "You told us not to damage her."

Mizune: "That is true, is it not?"

Me: [I was meaning structural wise, I couldn't give a shit about the fur.]

Mary: "I would! I worked to damn hard to prefect that shit for it to be destroyed in an explosion or ripped to shreds by pink laser whiskers of death!"

Me: [That's why I said 'I' don't care, didn't say anybody else didn't.]

Mary huffs as 'Fredbear' got on his feet and helped mother off her face and the two stood side be side, with mother being taller.

Me: [Never thought I'd see you two together again.]

Both gave me middle fingers, one each, I give a 'smile' in response.

Me: [This is great. The whole family back together again. Only thing we're missing is the bickering.]

Father: °Are you meaning with my asshole of a son, or my bitch of an ex-wife?°

Me: [I'm surprised you didn't mention Crona in that statement.]

Father: °Last time I checked, she hasn't done anything to me.° 

Me: [....I'm not gonna talk about all the shit she's done then.]

Father: °Wait, what?!°

Crona starts to squirm uncomfortably, I decide to end it there.

Me: [Nevermind. I'm heading up to the balcony, if you need me...]

I produce several vector plates and launch myself of of the room, and up the stairs. On the balcony I find a noose and my newer suit, just as I asked.

(Maka POV)

After Springtrap...well I don't know how to explain it, but he left and I started to walk after him. My friends, Professor Rose, and even Medusa follow me, before we're stopped by Papa.

Papa: "What do you think you're doing?" 

Me: "I don't know about the people behind me, but I'm going to see Springtrap."

Papa: "No you're not! I forbid-"

Next thing I know, Papa is pined on the wall by Professor Rose.

Professor Rose: °I don't care what you think, if my best student makes my son happy, I'll take it. You should just be glad he can't do much with her that involves children.°

While it was vague, I'm sure we all understood what the professor meant. Causing me to madly blush. With that Professor Rose let Papa go and we all went up to the balcony. We saw Springtrap sitting on the edge in his usual...body? I don't know, he looked normal, that's what matters. I rushed him and hugged his arm. I felt myself get lifted off the ground, I look up to see his face, he gave his usual smile. He set me on the edge with him, I noticed the other body hanging by a noose on one of the spikes on fire. I hear the click of a lighter and see Springtrap with one. He stared at the burning body with a hateful intensity, the same look he gave his father at times. While the body burned, Springtrap whispered a song I didn't recognized. I gently intertwined his fingers with mine, he felt it and looked at his hand, then me.