Chapter 11

(Crona POV)

After Springtrap left I sat on my bed and started to hug my pillow to my chest. As I did, a small smile creeped across my face, know that the people here would have my back.

???: "Ribbit."

I turn to see a small frog in my window. Then it started to speak with Eruka's voice.

Eruka: "I hate doing this, I can't stand going back and forth to such a dangerous place."

Me: "Eruka."

Eruka: "What's your progress? Do you know where the secret vault is?"

Me: "I can't do this. I can't deal with this kind of situation."

Eruka: "That isn't what we want to hear Crona. Right Lady Medusa?"

Eruka's right eye becomes red, and Medusa's voice comes through like a speaker.

Medusa: "It's ok, you're doing very well Crona. How about this? I'll give you a different mission instead. Tell me how professor Stein's been doing."

Me: "I don't see him very often, so I'm not sure how much I can tell you about him. From what I can tell he's started partnering with miss Marie and they're living together now."

Medusa: "Marie? What's she like?"

Me: "She's gentle and kind. She's friendly to everybody, and she always looks out for me."

Medusa: "Hmm...is that so? Alright, let's make use of that sweet nature of hers."

*Timeskip*

The next night I was in Stein's house. I told her I wanted to talk and she offered me to come over for some tea. I agreed because Lady Medusa gave me a pen with a listening device  inside. She wanted me to get it inside Stein's house somehow. I was on the couch when Marie walked in with the tea.

Marie: "Here you go. This place didn't have anything but beakers and test tubes when I got here. I had to bring the cups in myself."

Me: "These are very nice cups."

Ragnarok: "Who cares as long as you can drink from it? It looks like you've added you own girly touch here and there."

Marie: "I can't bring in too much stuff, or Stein will throw a fit. But I'm adjusting little by little. So tell me, what's been troubling you?"

Me: "Oh! You see...I, uh-"

Ragnarok: "Hey! Why didn't I get any? I'm thirsty too!"

Marie: "Huh? Ragnarok can drink? But he doesn't have a mouth, does he?"

Ragnarok: "Sure I do! You wanna see?"

He opens his mouth and Marie gets startled. She gets up, apologizes and goes to make him some tea.

Ragnarok: "Crona, now's your chance."

Me: "Yeah, right."

I grab the pen from the pocket of my dress and get ready to open it. Then Marie comes back in the room.

Marie: "Do you take sugar Ragnarok?"

Ragnarok: "How about some pepper? I like it spicy."

Marie: "Oh, ok. Whatever you say."

I then open the pen and slip the snake   inside her tea. She comes back a few minutes later and place a boiling tea cup in front of me.

Marie: "Sorry for the wait. Now then, let's pick up where we left off shall we? You were getting ready to tell me something, weren't you Crona?"