Chapter 10

(Springtrap POV)

I knock on Crona's door, she asked me to escort her to Kid's party tonight. I happily obliged, she answered with Ragnarok on her head as well.

 I happily obliged, she answered with Ragnarok on her head as well

Me: "Wow, you know I don't think you needed to dress this nicely. Unless you wanted to turn some heads tonight."

Crona: *Blushes heavily* "Springtrap! You don't need to be this embarrassing! Besides you're still wearing the same costume you always do!"

Me: "True, but this 'SUIT' is made for any occasion."

Crona: "Whatever you say."

We started our way out of the academy and toward Kid's house. The city was beautiful like this, the sun started to set on the backside. Creating a whole slue of colors across the sky. Nothing could beat this, well maybe apart for someone's lover.

 Nothing could beat this, well maybe apart for someone's lover

Crona: "I wonder how Maka's punishment went?"

Me: "I know how it went."

Crona: "Really? Tell me!"

Me: "I believe it went rather well."

Crona: "What was the punishment?"

I stopped dead in my tracks, and started giggling. Crona noticed I stopped and smiled. It took me like five minutes to regain my composure.

Me: "She had to go on a date."

Crona: "With who, exactly?"

I just tilted my help to my right and gave a 'smile'.

Me: "Her crush."

Crona: "And who is that?"

Me: "I don't believe that is for me to say. You can ask her yourself when we get to the party."

Crona gave me a pouty face. Even when she is upset, my little sister is still adorable. I hope she never changes, but then again, I know what mother did. I know she has a dark side, and it's not one I want to meet. On our way to Kid's house, we stopped by the workshop. Angela wanted to join and considering how stubborn she is, I had no choice but to take her. I also need to grab a custom record because Kid didn't have a stereo. We entered the workshop with Mary and Anthony wishing us to have a fun time. I went to collect the record while Angela got dressed. As I left my room, record in hand, she came out with her dress. The one she decided to wear was very adorable indeed.