Chapter 5

(Springtrap POV)

After leaving the DWMA, I headed to the workshop of Mary and Anthony. I need some small repairs. I arrived at their workplace and walked right in and was immediately enveloped in a hug from Mary.

Mary: "Springtrap! You're back, we were worried about you."

Me: "You don't need to do that, but I do need repairs. I also have good news."

Mary: "What do you need fixed?"

Me: "My left hand. Some of my fur was cut off by a man who transformed into a FUCKING CHAINSAW!"

I extended my hand to show her the damage. She got some backup material my fur is made of. Mary started working as Anthony asked.

Anthony: "What would that news be, old friend?"

Me: "I'm moving you guys to Death City."

The two of them looked at me with shock and terror.

Me: "I know it sounds bad, but I made a deal with Death and insured that we would be safe."

The pair showed that they were calming down. When I got done everything about my plan, which took about three minutes, the fur on my hand was replaced. Over the next few days, the three of packing up the shop to move to Death City. In that time I met some new people that Soul introduced me to. Death the Kid, otherwise known as Kid and his weapons Liz and Patty. Black Star and his weapon Tsubaki, I'm not a fan of Black Star, he had a very selfish and arrogant attitude, but at times I saw him to be...pissed at the very least. The move wasn't hard, especially with the help of my new friends. The new shop was just on the outskirts of the city, so it would be harder to find out about us. I got to talk to Black Star alone ok on the third day.

Me: "Hey, Black Star. What's with you? You seem upset about something."

Black Star: "It's Maka. What happened to her wasn't fair, and I want revenge."

Me: "So despite how you act, you still care for you friends and want to help them?"

Black Star: "Yeah, but please. Don't tell anyone I said this."

Me: "I won't, and you can count on me to help you."

Black Star: "I'd appreciate that, dude."

Me: "No problem. You know who did it, or where one of their operations is?"

He went back to his old self and claim he didn't need any help like that and would find out his way. The group left after that little heart to heart talk. The next day everyone after school visited Maka in the hospital wing. During the visit Sid called Nygus and me outside. He described our mission against arachnophobia. During the explanation, I heard Black Star try to sneak up on us to listen for information. The "three" of us went into the Death room to get the rest of the game plan from the death scythe, Azusa. She explained that Sid and Nygus would sneak in the building and destroy the magic tool as quietly as possible. If things went bad, I would be his backup. But this wouldn't fly with me, I have a promise to keep.

Me: "I like it but I have a few things I want to change about the plan."

Azusa: "Oh, tell me what would you do to make this plan better?"

Me: "The majority of the plan will stay the same, but me and a pair of students will cause a distraction at the main entrance."

Azusa: "And what students would be crazy enough to do that with you?"

Me: "A mister and his weapon, and he isn't crazy, he just likes to fight."

Sid: "He wants to help?"

Me: "He wants revenge, as do I in my own way."

Azusa: "Who are you two talking about?"

Me: " You can come out now."

Black Star walked from the doorway behind us.

Azusa: "Who is this?"

Sid: "This is Black Star, who are you getting revenge for?"

Black Star: "Maka."

Me: "You ready for this fight?"

Black Star: "I'm always ready for a fight."

Me: "Let's get Tsubaki and head out."

Black Star: "Yeah, let's do it!"

It didn't take us long to find her and convince her to join the mission. And the six of us left the city to hurt arachnophobia.