Chapter 14

{Medusa's new voice}

(Maka POV)

Eruka: "And that's about it."

We're in Professor Rose's class, a class about robotics, when Mary, Anthony, Medusa (in chains), Lord Death, Professor Stine, Sid, the Wolfman and two other witches came in and started talking about their past actions against the DWMA and how they have a new boss.

Medusa: "You're a bunch of traitors!"

Wolfman: "Sorry lady, but I got a better deal."

Eruka: "I'm no longer under your control!"

Mizunes: "YOU KILLED OUR SISTER!"

Lord Death: "If you don't mind me asking, who is your new boss?"

Just as he asked that, the door opened to show the Purple Eyed Killer. He walks right in, enough so Professor Rose sees and he goes pale because of the Killer. The Killer walks up to the desk and leans on it. I jump down with my friends coming down too. Tsubaki, Liz, and Patty changed into there weapon forms, expect Soul.

Me: "Soul! It's the Purple Eye Killer! Change so we can end his spree!

Soul: "I know WHO it is, and that's why I'm not gonna fight him."

PEK: [Good idea, and it's good to see you again Soul.]

Soul walked to the killer and did some sort of handshake with him.

*You know what to imagine* 

PEK: [Now if you excuse me, I have a show to preform.]

Some music starts up and Tsubaki, out of nowhere, changes back to her human form. Black Star the jumped up onto of the banister and when the lyrics started Black Star went with the song.

Black Star

"Time to drive a Titan mad, break his will with blinding hate.

Who would murder half a universe? I'd rather wipe the slate.

I'll collapse your fragile reality, drag you into my dark abyss.

Hit you with the wrath of a God, because they call me 'The walkin' Apokolips.'

Now you'll bow to the alpha, with omega effect to enforce it.

If you're looking for limitless power, I will sanction you to the source.

Unless you pledge your fealty to me, and kneel in servitude.