legend

On a sunday morning,in a stormy weather,Alex and his mates sail into the deep ocean to find the lost treasure but as they were about to arrive,another ship appeared right behind them,attacking immidiantly,

Alex shouted the words"ATTACK!!" and everyone was ready to fire their cannons to go but as they fired the cannons,the only thing they heard were water splashing as the cannon ball went down and before they could attack again someone from the island shouted"its useless to fight!!",

startled they look at the person shouting and then turned back to see the pirate ship vanished into mid air,still confused they ask the person that warned them"do you know those pirate ma'am?"mate 1 ask in confuse,"dears,did you not hear the legend well if you dont let me tell you about d legend"as the person said that Alex gestured all of his mates to sit down and listend to her.

.................

Deep underground lays the body of the one called Sam,A captain that belonged to the loon lagoon the most famous ship,but one stormy night,sam wanted to rescue the people that got stranded in this very island,The loon lagoon suddenly crashed into a large rock and sunk to the bottom of the sea.

Sam and his mates struggled for air,then one by one they started to dissapear and sam was last,as he was about to be dragged into the deep ocean he shouted his last words"ALEX".

Appearently this alex was rumoured to be his boyfreind and some of his freinds said that this alex is from the dream he had everynight,and so this island was named after his lover "Alex".

Hearing that they started to look at alex and ignored it thinking that somebody bamed alex was the one but for alex himself that story made him shiver,they started to unpack their things and went to their hut to sleep.

Alex keeps on wondering how he would sleep tonight.