honey~

When alex got home,he suddenly saw a man in his kitchen and when the man saw alex,he greeted him in a married couple way"honey,your home~how about we bath together"and then that man carried alex like he was a kid"w-who are y-you"alex was shocked he thought'who is this man,does he know me or is he in the wrong house'.

Just as alex was about to say something,he was interrupt by a familiar voice"don't touch my alex you pervert!!"it was levi,who just arrived from the library.

Levi rushed in and grabbed alex to him but the stranger kept on grabbing him back almost like they were playing a game and alex was the toy.

This fighting continued for half a minute until someone else inturupted them"hands off,the only guy capable to be with MY alex is me"in the hallway,sam was throwing daggers at them,levi scuffed"no,he is mine".

Starting the war,the trio had a fight not knowing that alex was not there anymore.

Meanwhile,alex tried to sort things out.Why are there so many handsome men in his house,is this a blessing or a curse!!.

Shortly,alex decided that he'll cook something for them since they are guest....maybe.

The trio were still fighting on who deserves him the most,but when sam tried to ask alex,who they thought was sitting behind levi was gone,he stared blanked and thought like the others'did he escaped'before they can argue about it,they started to smell something sweet and ofcourse all that fighting made them hungry.

They walked down the kitchen and saw alex in bunny apron with flour some on his face,"ahh,there you guys are,here eat it i made just for you"Sam,not waiting any longer sat down and devoured his food joined by the others"anything my alex makes is always delicious"levi took pictures before eating it.

After they ate,alex started talking"umm who are you?"the man started to look at him"my name is john,you remember the guy you gave the lollipop to"looking again,alex suddenly remembers"ahh,i remember something,when i was 11 i guess i gave a lollipop to someone".

Alex looked at john,his eyes were almond and his hair was blonde short and when he looked at him closely,he could see that john was in good shape.

Not realising that alex was staring too much,sam gave a dark expression whila levi was clinging to alex's arms to make him stop,john was blushing beet red,after a while,john asked alex if he could stay in his house since ge had no where to go and ofcourse alex agreed but sam and levi protest"if he stays,i'll have to stay to since i also have no where to go"hearing this alex couln't help but agree leaving levi crumbled down thinking'alex is so kind hearted that he let both strangers in'his face darkend and called someone after that he said"can i also stay here,i sold my house to some married couple who just got married and i'll have to move out"alex was already sleepy so he said"ok then,you guys can sleep in the guest bedroom and dont worry there are like six rooms i think"sam was catious while levi was smirking like a devil who just found his next target,john however stayed quiet and the night went on.....