twin!?

The day after the incident,alex bought a cherry tree and planted it outside.

sam scoffed"why do you have to buy that ugly thi-"before he can say the next sentance,sam was slapped by a leave falling from the tree.

"hahaha the tree slapped pirate freak in the face"levi laughed and john chuckled.

"alex,the tree slappsd me,can you guve me a kiss here"sam tearfully said that.

Thinking alex rejected him,he suddenly felt a peck on his cheeks and opened his eyes.

"do you feel better now?"alex smiled playfully at sam making him happy.

"unfair,how about me,i was the one that carry the tree here,i should get a reward"john yelled.

"alex,i also got hurt,how about you kiss me down here~"levi dragged alex and carried him in his room"im gonna take this for awhile".

Both man were thinking the same thing'why does it have to be him first,i wanna taste alex too'.

Sam then asked john"Hey old guy or whatever you should search for the location of the next victim"

"why cant you search it your self you ship wreck"

"Thats because i am searching the information"

"hump,fine then"john glared at sam as thought he was cursing and left.

Sam on the other hand coulnt care less but the most important thing is to find the victim involve with alex first.

Levi already gone hard and wanted to eat alex right away.

Alex clinged onto levi as he enter and moaned.

Levi whispered the things he wanted to do to alex making alex blush.

"Do you agree with what i want,hhmm?"

Levi stared at alex's eyes as he moved around.

Alex coulnt think straight and nodded not seeing the grin on his face.

Now alex started to wonder how can a cute guy be this attractive right now.

Before alex could think anything else,levi started to play with his boy and gripped it hard.

Alex moaned harder and then finally cummed.

With the rest of the day,alex and levi would kiss and finally fall asleep.

Meanwhile,sam was looking at the calendar with the mark"sam's turn".

"stop looking at that stupid thing,i know tommorow is your turn"john was in a bad mood as he stared at papers on his desk.

But the real reason was that when he searched about it,the next victim was twins so how can he not be shocked.

Sam suddenly said"The next victims are twins,this is shocking,did they die together or something?"

"Thats what i wanted to say and it looks like they are at the carnivals,a place known for many death"john sipped his coffee.

Sam suddenly chocked at the word carnival"b-but alex said that he wanted to go there and forced me to change my turn the day after tommorow".

John spit his coffe out and slammed the desk"WHAT!!?".

Both of them were already frighten they thought maybe its just a coincedence.

"Its not a coincedence at all,they are destined to meet just like us"Levi stepped outside yawning.

"So you mean that all of this was destined?"john tried to calm down.

Sam also realized something"then that means the dream was also destiny"

"Pirate freak is correct for once haha"levi walked to his room as he said that and closed the door.

The only thing that they hope is that this twins are freinds rather than foes.

Because some people coulnt share at all well they all didnt want to share alex at first but they graduatly had turns so that its fair.

Sam looked at the moon,hoping that the day will be calm.

As they all went to bed and slept peacefully,in the chilly night a cats voice could be heard.