john's P.O.V

hhmm....when did the last time i felt warm like this....,that day my girlfreind broke up with me just because a new idol just debuted,hump who needs girls like her anyway....but should i be happy right now?.

As you know who's P.O.V it is right now and its me,let me introduce myself,my name is john and ofcourse if you didnt notice im also an idol and this is my life.

I was walking one morning,the night after i got dumped,i felt restless and if your wondering why i am not surrounded by fans is because i looked like a homo after drinking so much,dark eyes and messy hair..man who would thought that ill be like this just by a girl.

Walking down the walk way,i past the playground and saw a boy about 11 years old playing alone but before i realised it,i stepped on a rock and fell face first to the ground.

As i was about to stand up,this boy came over"are you okay,mister?"i nodded as i was asked immediantly.If i hadn't mistaken is that i heard that the boy was talking to someone but no one but me and that boy so i started to wonder if i was just hearing stuff.

After a while,the boy introduced himself"my name's alex....y-you can have this if you want"in alex's hand,a small lollipop was shown and i quickly thanked him"do you wanna hang out or something"as i was talking  little alex's eyes were already sparkling,and after the time together,they went apart.

I ever knew my life would end like that after meeting him,in that exact night,i was walking across the road when a car came full speed ahead and crashed into me.

In my few breathes as a crowd of people were panicing and some were just standing,and in that exact place,i spoke his name"a-alex"and that was the last thing i knew of before i realised that i was a soul without a body.

As for the people that day,they were posting stuff like 'idol had an affair?'  'who is alex',many were easy to answer but who he is was something people cant understand even if i explained but because of the rumours,the street was called alex after that.

I flew to alex's house and saw alex playing with someone and after realisind it the fact that the freind alex always plays with was someone who already died,so after the accident i began to follow alex around and once he grew up,i felt like time was moving to fast.

In my hand was a book,i listed down some people's name that got involved with alex and well i feel like im the lowest if i compare to them.

A few days later,alex was already 23 and had alot of time shipping over seas but today,he was going back so i planned to suprised him with an apron on and cook him his favorite dish,and once he did come home,i carried him and well i was planning on controlling my self but who cares.

Only then i realized that someone else entered and stopped me,levi was his neighbour if my brain is right,his face was creepy and it made me shiver ugghh.

I didnt want to fight but i coulnt refuse so we did until another came by and fought with us also,that's sam and in the information that i searched that is he died drowning and got involved with alex in his dreams.

Suddenly i smelled something sweet,sam was shouting when he stopped and look behind levi,i also noticed that alex was already gone,"whats that smell"i murmured making levi and sam look at me,then they glanced to the kitchen and was running like kids that waited their food for hours,i also ran since that was my alex's cooking that i smelled.

After the night,alx fell asleep,leaving this birds chrip up,"sooo your an idol huh,i remember that you met alex before you died,man why did you have to show up to claim what's mine"hearing that sam burst out"what yours he is mine"man i wished i could just sleep with alex just now.

Sam had no use in arguing with levi and goes to his room leaving levi to get annoyed and then also goes to his room,looking at the two doors closed,i sneaked in alex's room and just because we live in the same house doesnt mean that we cant share beds right?.

As i slowly enter,i slipped under the sheet and hugged alex burying my face against his neck,i saw the mark on his left neck and found out that the mark belonged to sam.

Just as i thought that i would just sleep,this desire to mark alex was on my mind and cautiosly i bite his right neck and boy i feel good after that.

Seeing my mark on his neck,i was happy but just wondering this,i realised that being with him makes me safer than before,and after that i drifted back to sleep.....