again

In the morning,Sam was busy packing his bag and ate his food in the same time.

John piled up a lot of papers in a box and gave it to a recycle man since they didnt need those paper anymore.

Levi ate his breakfast before waking alex up.Alex on the other hand slept as if nothing happend.

After waking up,he showered and ate breakfast before helping sam clean the house.

"After this can we go to the carnival?"alex asked sam since he promised that it'll be today.

Levi signal john to follow him as sam answer alex's question.

"Old man,here's the paper i researched"john looked at the paper and a confused look was seen on his face.

"Um why isn't anything written on the paper?"john shoved the paper back.

"that's what im talking about old man,i research the names of the twin and as i looked it said that no one in that name died there"levi was true as john also researched to make sure.

The next hours were spend cleaning up and locking the doors as they leave for the carnival.

Few hours later,Alex looked at the rides as sam looked at the direction at where they were going.

John kept on the look out and levi hold on to alex's hands to make sure they were not separated.

In the crowd,alex tried to look at the foods as they were best recommended in the website.

Before alex could look at the guys,a hand suddenly appeared and grab his wrist making him stumble to the person's embrace.

Levi on the other hand felt a kick on his leg and looked back,after he turned around he  realized that the hand that was holding on to alex was not there.

Levi faintly said"oh no"but the words didnt escape sam and john as they turned around to look at the empty spot next to levi.

They panicked but calmed down immidiantly to avoid lost of time.

"Did you saw the man grabbing alex"john looked at levi and levi avoided the glance.

"you see old man,simeone kicked me from behind and when a turn to look the man already grabbed him.

Sam went mad but didn't show it at his face"we have to find him lets go"

Meanwhile with alex,the man was actually shorter than him and the person next to him looked the same as the shorty that grabbed him.

"what do you want?"Alex asked not to let a fright out of his eyes.

"dont you remember us,rin and ran you know the kittens you save back then"rin looked at alex with sad eyes.

Alex looked at them,rin looked energetic as a playfull cat,his eyes looked sharp with purple colour,the hair seemed blueish matching the eyes.

Ran looked like the study type and has the opppsite colour of rin,blueish eyes and purple hair.

Suddenly he remembered two kittens in the box and carried it to the shelter.

He stayed there to feed them and play with them after getting washed.

That day the doctor told him to name them since he found them"how about rin and ran"

After that alex left them and got back home.

"Ah i remember now and you guys do look exactly like them but-"

Before alex could say the rest,Rin knocked him out and signal Ran to help.

Ran:"will he accept us if we do this?"

Rin:"He will and if he doesn't,we will force him to"

Ran:"plan is complete".

Meanwhile with the guys,sam was searching near the stalls,Levi was searching in the public toilets in case the same mistake happend again and john serched the rides that alex admired back then.

But none of them successeded as they met up after ten minutes.

"Did you saw alex?"sam asked and the two shaked their head as they think.

How did they lost track,they should have found them with the scent Levi put on the hat.