the truth

In the morning,alex woke up feeling warm but as he opened his eyes,he saw john sleeping besides him and screamed"GYYYYAAAA".

Sam and levi rushed in and saw john embracing alex with a dark face on them.

A few minutes later,"w-why DO YOU HAVE TO TIE ME UP!!"john who just woke up found himself not with alex but tied up in a rope,"how dare you sleep with my baby without me noticing"but when sam said that"and you even mark him!!".

"Its better we tell alex who we are and you too old man and pirate freak,we cant keep on this lie forever"levi was watching alex as he said that.they called alex in and told him everything.

"so your saying that your ghosts,why would you tell me that,i already knew from the beggining"he chuckles as he answered that.

The three were shocked,sam was confused"when did you know??".

"The day when the fire broke down,i saw a light on levi's body that transformed into levi and knew he was already dead and as for the body,i told my maid to bury it in a grave yard"

"soo that's what happend to my body!!"levi countinued"how did i not realised it when i transform??"

"The important thing is that you accepted us as who we are"john sigh in relief.

"But tell me who do you love,me,pirate freak or old man"levi knew that one day,alex would have to choose.

"who ya calling an old man,kid he is way more older than me"john coulnt believe what levi said.

"Cut the crap already"sam had more things to say"what about the marks,arent you disgusted by it"staring at alex.

"Who does,well it is annoying at first but it symbolises bond sooo i dont mind"with a care free look he said that proudly"w-wait,can i mark you now"levi never had the chance to mark alex after a long time.

"U-um s-sure"

"hold on why does he have full course while i dont"

Hearing that,alex blushed red from the embarassement.

Levi ended up did mark alex,levi unzip alex's pant while sam had already kissed him and john gropping one of alex's chest while playing with his ears.

"please accept all of us"and with that the day countinued passionately.