master~

Rin:Ran did you burned the hat?

Ran:i already did before we moved.

In the hotel,they carried alex in a room and placed him on bed.

Rin looked at alex and let out a soft whisper'its been too long since we saw you master'following a smirk'let's play'.

Alex suddenly felt something cold touching his face and opened his eyes.

As he did,he found himself naked in bed,seeing Rin and Ran staring at him,he couln't help but blush red.

His hands were chained and when he saw the twins,they were wearing a collar.

"W-what are you doing"Alex looked at Rin as Ran touched Alex's toes.

At the time,Alex flinched and looked at Ran,with such little notice both of them started kissing each part of Alex's body.

Alex moaned each time they kiss him and with that he got an erection.

Rin smirked"owh,did you got hard with just kissing~"Ran grabbed Alex's boy and started sucking,making Alex moan even more.

"Lets make a deal,you have to say more or i'll start playing"Rin hugged Alex from behind,poking his boy at Alex's ass.

Alex opened his mouth to speak but suddenly Rin kissed him as he play with his nipples.

Rin broke the kiss and started licking his ears as he played hard with Alex's nipples,Startled by the sudden feeling,Alex felt that he wanted to cum but was blocked by Ran.

"You have to say the magic word if you want to cum"Ran smile at Alex as he grabbed his boy tightly.

"P-please let me cum m-master"Alex looked at Ran"Hhmm too late~"Ran sucked Alex's boy hard making him cum and finally kisses him.

"Hhmm,you left me behind,as for punishment i'll have to put it inside"Rin whispered inside Alex's ears as he slowly entered.

Pausing for a moment and then thurst hard making Alex cum again"Rin can we switch"Ran asked"i want to put it in too"Rin nodded"he's all yours".

Rin looked at alex as he pushed Alex's head to go deeper while Ran played with Alex's hole slamming it harder.

Meanwhile.....

Mason looked at the three idiots as they wander around.

"Those idiots can't even find Alex...man why did i have to dissapear"

"it's no use since they can't see me well not me but a tree ofcourse"

"What should i do.."

Mason was thinking of a way to direct them when he had an idea.

"i hope it works"

Sam,Levi and John looked around the trees looking for clues when suddenly an acorn fell on to Sam's head.

"Ooww why are there acorns if this are cherry trees"

John looked at the cherry trees to obsurb while Levi was laughing at Sam.

Levi stopped laughing when he had a thought.

"Maybe Mason is giving us a sign"hearing that,Sam and Jason looked at Levi.

"Hhmm this kid might be right for one time"Jason looked at the trees again to look for clues.

Mason heard the guess and sigh in relief'maybe they're not so dumb after all'he thought.

Mason moved a branch of a tree to signal then that they're correct.

As if noticing the movement,Jason eyes widen"it is Mason trying to lead us"

Levi looked at the tree"then lead us the way pink leaf"

Sam glared at Levi"Shut that mouth of yours up or you'll provoke him"

Sam was right,Mason almost rained them leaves if they said that but Mason also knew that they were wasting time if they argue.

"Stop arguing already,now lets follow that tree"Jason looked at the clues and never left its gaze.

Meanwhile,Alex was tired when Rin looked at Alex with a grin"Ran lets bite him at the same time".

alex jolted when he heard that and wanted run but in the instant,Ran caresses his neck and Rin played with his cheeks at the other side.

Both of them licked Alex's neck and at the same time bite it as hard as they can leaving the marks fresh.

Rin looked at Alex"Master please keep us"Rin also looked at Alex with sad eyes.

In the end,Alex couln't resist and nod after that a light flash and two cats can be seen.

"Lets go home"Alex hold the two cats and smiled.

But then a bang coulb be heard at the door as Alex rushed in with Levi and John behind him.

"Alex,did Ran and Rin marked you"Sam looked at Alex as he hold him in the arm.

"Its totally obvious that there is a mark so why would ask that sort of question?"Levi looked at the freash marks.

John however was focus on the cats that Alex was carrying.

All of them had the same thought when they knew'where do all this flies come from'.

Sam tried to kiss Alex when Rin scratch Sam's face and hissed.

Sam glared at the cats"Sharing is caring so share Alex with us,his not yours"

Rin looked at Sam"then who's d*ck those Alex most felt good,its obviously me"

Sam looked at Rin"no,its me"

Rin looked at the two"your's are all wimps,mine can fill up his hole full"

Levi also joined in"Nah,mines more bigger and will always make him cum whenever i put it in"

They all decided to ask Alex and turn there heads seeing nothing.

After that they all screamed"JOHN Give me my alex back"

"Welp we better run"John said ehile carrying alex on his shoulders as he heard that.

Couln't hold it,Alex giggled a little.

They all ended up running home ,Rin and Ran catched up with john and alex since they were cats.

And they headed to sleep in the shining night.

Mason looked at the house"sigh the flies have increased"smiling under the tree.