festival

The day where all people celebrate come and go.

Alex and the rest wore kimonos and was heading to the centre.

But ofcourse,someone was staring at alex from a far distance,up to the cherry tree he sits and watch.

Feeling the chills,alex shivers as if he was being watched.

Sam felt someone in the crowd that had a different aura than other human.

levi was looking at his phone when he saw an article from back then.

levi"hey pirate freak and old ma,do you know who this person is"

john was reading the article"a boy feel down the huge cherry tree and dies from lossing alot of blood and on the ground he wrote a name'alex'"

"That must mean something right,give me that,why would humans do a festival here if they knew someone died here"sam paused and red the words outloud.

"Mason,a 15 year old teenager died blood loss from falling down the huge cherry tree and his last words'alex' and to this days,many of the folks would hear someone say that name in the middle of the night when the cherry blossoms".

"So the folks put up a festival to find this alex to satisfy the soul of mason"

"t-thats crazy right"john went pale.

"nope its all true"sam said.

Levi was thinking for a while and remember someone that alex got close to during the school year.

"Ah,i remember the year when alex would talk to me about this person's name alot"levi continues.

"This mason was the top of his clas,after meeting alex,he fell for him at first sight,one day he was found bleeding after falling down a huge cherry tree"levi pointed at the cherry tree on the centre.

"wow seriously,how did that kid climbed there"john looked up at the tall tree as if he was about to get squashed.

Meanwhile,alex was wandering around searching for cotton candy.

Once he did,he bought four so that they wont fight.

Walking to the crowds,alex suddenly bumps at a guy making the cotton candy stuck to his face.

He coulnt see what was going on,the man slowly grabbed alex's arms and dragged him to the toilet.

"sorry for bumping on to you emm"
"you can call me mason"

Alex nodded and was instructed to stay still.
"im gonna wash your face okay"

Alex nodded again and after that felt something wet on his face.

Why isnt he using a towel,alex was worried that his hands would be sticky.

on the other hand,mason lowered his face and licked the cotton candy off of him.

After the last part,alex felt something opening his mouth,his eyes were blind folded whike his hands were tied up.

"w-what are you doing"alex panicked.
"im just cleaning"mason said in a clear voice.

He started playing with his tounge and after that bit his neck to mark him.

Wanting to continue,mason suddenly heared people walking to the toilet and vanished.

Sa,levi and john was searching everywhere and when they wanted to search the toilet they saw alex tied up and blindfolded.

Sam asked"w-who did this to you?"

"someone name mason was cleaning my face full of cotton candy but then suddenly kissed me after tying me up"

"we better watch our back when we get home"john looked around.

"well we have to be VERY carefull since he alredy marked alex as his own"levi looked directly at the mark still fresh from the bite.

They were all thinking the same'why did that bastard have to mark my alex!!'

In the night,alex and the rest walked home when suddenly mason appeared out of nowhere.

Sam,levi and john stand infront of alex to protect him.

"listen you,do not go near him or i'll have to panch you myself"sam glared at him.

Alex suddenly said"let him talk for a bit"as he foes to the front.

"i wanted to tell you that i love you with all my life and i'll do anything for you but too bad this is last day since the cherry blossoms"

"can you take care of the mark as a meaning that i'll always be with you"

alex nodded"yeah"smiling,who would ever thought he would see his freind,a green haired person with a smart look but a cheerful person inside.

Mason kissed alex in the forehead and whisper"let's meet again on the next cherry blossoms"and dissapears.

Alex turned around to look at the guys"lets go home"smiling a little,they were all relief that alex could sort out the trouble and walked home together.