rin and ran's P.O.V

In the streets of xxx city,a box can be seen from a mile away and inside were two kittens.

Ran"are we gonne die brother"

Rin"No,we're gonna live"

And one day,the box was opened by Alex.

Rin"don't worry,if he tries to hurt us,we'll run away"

Rin tried to attack but Alex was too big and he got carried instead,and Ran was also carried.

Both of them struggled in his arms but couln't get free.

After a while,they gave up and just let Alex carried them somewhere,Rin looked at Alex as he though'hhmm he's not too bad after all but if i look at it again he looks handso- wait what am i saying!you're a cat and you can't love a human'

On the other hand Ran was thinking out loud"Rin,if you look at it this way he looks handsome..maybe i should marry him if i ever become a human".

Rin's face darkens"hold on i'm gonna marry him"

Ran"why don't we both marry him so it's even"

Rin"...Good idea! why didn't i think of that first,we'll share him equally"

By the time,they already arrived at the vet.

Alex put both kittens on the desk as he talked to the vetenarian.

Rin and Ran played with Alex's hand untill they finished talking.

After that,they were put in a cage for examinations and by that time,Alex got a call saying he needs to go back home.

Alex looked at the kittens and waved goodbye before leaving,Rin looked at the door if Alex were to come back but sadly didn't.

Rin"where is Alex going?"

Vetenarian"he has to go home"

Rin"ow- y-you can hear us?"

vetenarian"yeah i can,if you love that guy very much,how about you transform to humans and be with him"

Ran"that sounds great! but we don't know how to?"

Vetenarian"you just have to concentrait and think"

After that,Rin and Ran had a new goal and that was to become human and then find Alex and make him become their's.

A few hours later,Alex didn't returned leaving both kittens worried.

Vetenarian"you know that he's moving out today right since his mom called him for that"

Ran"mister,how did you know?"

vetenarian"well,i am also a cat too wh-"

Rin"enough with the nonsense already,we need to get out of here and find Alex!"

Vetenarian"*sigh* fine fine"

The vetenarian opened the cage and they ran out like lightning"kids this days"

We searched and searched untill today.....

Ran"Rin....do you smell that?"

Rin"huh smell what?"

Ran"i-its Alex,we finally found him"

Rin"Lets go before we lost him again"

We ran fast and transform to our human self trying to cover in and finally found him....to be honest he looked cuter after a long time.

A few minutes later...

Rin"you burned the hat?"

Ran"yep already did,so lets go to that hotel and taste him already"

Rin"chill bro we'll get there and can i go first?"

Ran"Fine,but let me have him too after your done"

Rin"K"

The both of us decided to equally share Alex since both of us fell in love with him and if your asking yes both of us are tops.

Devaouring Alex was fun but why did does dogs have to come!

But well both of us can see that all of them also share Alex but poor tree guy cant taste him untill he's bloom hahaha how funny.

And now in a normal home but not so normal people,we get to see Alex smile the whole day and that is our story...

Ran"WHAT!!! i want saturday not sunday!!

Sam"your not so quite whne Alex is not here are ya!!"

John"Shut up,someone was reading here!"

Levi"Both of you shut the trap up or im calling Alex"

Rin"*sigh*

Again with the arguement....

Alex"i can hear all of you!!!"

John"thats why i told you to shut up pirate
freak"

Sam"hmp"

Ran jumped on a broom making it fall at Sam hitting him.

Sam"Why you little-*slaps*

Mason used his branch to slap him and shouted"Run!!"

And in seconds,everyone ran out including me leaving that person alone.

Sam"come back here,i haven't finished talking and is this how you treat the elderly!!"

Levi"pirate freak admitted that he's old"
everyone laughed as they rqn away from
sam..

In another room...

Alex was chuckling after hearing what levi said and mumbled:

"They are all idiots"....