a neighbour

In the morning he woke up in his tent,shocked he ran over to grab a mirror and saw a letter on his neck'S'but even when he tried to rub it off it just wont dissapear,so he was forced to wear a bandage over his neck.

"captain,what happend to you?"mate 2 was worried"no,this is nothing just a mosquito bite"Alex laughed it off making the others still worried.

They packed their bags and set sail and in the distanced,sam was looking at the ship as it sailed"hehe as long as you have my mark,you wont be intruded by anyone else right?"sam was thinking before he clicked his fingers and dissapeared.

.........

Back at the ship,Alex has been sneezing for some reason while his mates were thinking'wow,who is that guy cursing him'mate1 thoght,'is someone talking about captain in a hated way or a loved way?'mate2 thought'damn captain must be famous getting talked'mate3 thought.

................

Back to the city they landed at the shore and was greeted by many people,"Alex,how was your trip"levi asked"haha it was awesome"Alex smiled but then levi's face became dark"what about your neck"levi tried to touch it"s-sorry it was an accident"Alex smiled awkwardly.

Levi is Alex's neighbour for a long time,he was cute and tall but he gets to spoiled sometimes,but whenever i wanted to meet his family,levi would refused and changed the topic and well to be honest i dont care because that's his privacy,if i could say is that i wish to have a hair like his since his hair is so soft and curly and that's enough explaining about him.

"Hey levi,im gonna go first,bye"Alex waved his hands to levi and levi waved back"bye~".

After Alex left,levi had a dark expression on his face"that injure on his neck wasnt an injury after all but a guy taking someone else's property"levi had an evil smile and was pissed"so the legends were true,that sam already marked my alex,so the only thing to do is to mark alex before he can claim his"Levi walked off the corner and vanished.