the pleasure

The next morning,alex was sleeping when he woked up by a smell of food.

Sam was cooking breakfast while levi was preparing the table,well last night didnt affect their feelings since they still hate each other.

John was looking at alex,noticing the stare,alex blushed hard and wanted to cover up.

"Alex~ wake up we've prepared breakfast for you,come on dont hide yourself,i already see all of you last night~".

Hearing that alex blushed up to his ears but managed to go out after he calmed himself down.

At the table,they all eat the food sam made,but in that akward silence,fast heart beats could be heard if you listen closely.

"i-i already finished e-eating now im gonna go bath"alex zoomed to the bathroom.

Little did he knew that they were planning something...

.........

In the bathroom,alex started stripping and went in to the shower.

As he bathed,someone started to touch him,playing with his nipples.

Alex was startled,who could it be??but in the silence bath it was then fill with moans.

Alex coulnt help but shudder as he heard him whisper"baby,are you getting hard just by touching".

Hearing the words,alex blushed"j-john what are you doing here".

"owh,i miss you very much~how about i play with you first"john whisper to his ears and suddenly alex felt pain spreading at his bottom.

John played with alex's tounge as slammed it hard.

"f-feels g-good more"alex coulnt help but blurted out those words making john blush with excitment.

"haha,im gonna make you even more good"licking his ears,alex shudder at the thought.

After alex finished the bath,he started walking slowly to his dreesing room.

Slowly he closed the door shut,making sure no one had come.

But as soon as he let go of his towel,levi who was hiding,quickly pounced at alex,resulting him to fall.

"alex~i'll be the second to play with you"alex was shocked he started thinking not noticing that levi already made him hard.

Feeling pleasure once again,he coulnt help but moan.

"oh no,your hard,i have to take responsibility for that,hehe"

Levi started to put it in and at the same time rubbed it against his muscles.

Alex clung on to him as levi slammed it hard making alex cum out again.

"isnt this to early to stop,mine haven't cum yet so maybe ill just have to play with your ass some more"

Levi slammed it once more and kissed alex in satisfiction,couln't help the fact that it felt so good,levi came inside making alex shiver all over.

After he dressed up,which took longer since his thight was weak.

he fell to his bed and within seconds fell asleep.

When alex fell asleep,he didnt felt someone else in the bed.

Sam was watching him sleep and then slid his hands to his chest to play with.

His other hand grabbed alex's waist making him nearer.

Kissing him hard,sam could feel his getting harder.

So he took off alex's pants and underwear to rub it against his,making it hard.

When alex woke up,he saw sam as he entered the bottom.

Alex moaned making sam noticing that alex was awake.

"Alex,did it hurt,ahould i do it more gentle?"

Sam kissed his earlobe and playfully rubbed his nipples.

Then he lowered his head and sucked one of it,making alex cum.

Alex couln't help it since his hands were tied up.

Sam whispered slowly to his ears"how about you try riding me"...

And the day was fill with sweet moans but if you wonder where levi and john were?

They were already sound asleep from the times day did it....

As days past,the festival had almost come soon....