mason's P.O.V

Up in the cherry tree,a boy can be seen falling down.

*Sigh*How did this happend,i..fell of accidently and now how can i confess to him if im dead.

Hi,my name's mason and today we're talking about my story,the path that i took and the decision i made.

It all started with meeting you,an innocent boy who smiles light up anybody's heart and even mine.

Well i can't confess yet untill i know how he felt or maybe i'll get rejected but i had to try right?

We would usually climb this cherry tree and would hang out there or skip classes..haha and nobody even came to scold at us.

Everything went well untill that day i suddenly fell down,I slipped my hands and you know fell and crash my head and stuff like that.

You know they say souls who have unfinished business stays on earth and those who don't goes up to the sky.

I opened my eyes at the sudden fall and saw the grass that i layed at,i knew i had not much time so i wrote Alex's name on that grass.

Well people says its creepy writing there but who cares i'm dying here and it takes too long to even take a paper anyways.

I closed my eyes and opened it again,seeing my body means i'm already dead well gotta go up then.

'Bang'Ooww the heck,why is there a wall on the sky, am i not allowed to die in peace here.

"You will be living as a tree and only can transform back when it blooms~"huh what stupid thing ar-Waaahhh nooo i wanna see Alex.

Well i didn't know what to do next but i also discover that i can go to any tree i want.

When the tree bloomed,i...had a sneaky plan of mine and first i called out Alex's name every night to frighten the people.

Once they set up a festival for me,Alex would sure come since he can never resist sweets and then i'll confess on the spot.

Hahaha my planned work and if you say it didn't then try it yourself >:

But well i didn't knew that flies had been attached to him before me ._. like i was shock at the sight,i mean like who are this mens doing touching my Alex.

One was a cosplayer who cosplayed as a pirate and another one cosplayed as a singer,the last one almost looked like it came from a world full of pink-_-.

Just saying tho and life was easier after i found Alex.

Your saying where am i now,well you see Alex and those flies came here for a festival going on.

And you say like"Man mason what you doin there if your stuck at a tree" and i be like"sucks to be you,i'm here to spy on my Alex every movement and picture him and stuff"well i sound like a stalker right?
And now i am seeing Alex getting carried by two man i dont know you see good knowledge when you spy on peo-WAIT  a minute.....

Gaahhh another fly had captured Alex,where are the other flies that swore to protect him,let me beat them up for losing Alex.
I had to go now,we're in a panic mode here..