Extra

(The sakura trees daily life)

"YOU LAZY HUMANS,WHY AREN'T YOU CLEANING THE LEAVES!!!"I shouted at that old man as he slept peacefully.

....

Ofcourse they can't hear me it's because they haven't study tree language yet!

But if you ask me about my daily life then i hope you may not skip because my life is just watching the humans pass by but sometimes i watch alex as he sleeps under me.

I wait for the time where i bloom so that i could spend time with alex alone but....do i have to waiit for a few months -~-

three month later.....

Mason,who just walked out of the garden all dressed up knocked on the door"Alex!! i'm coming in"

He tried to opened the door but then it strucked....

Why the Hell did they left me alone!?...

Mason got an idea and started running towards the sakura festival'they must be there' he thought

He looked around the festival but then.....

W-what is this scent i'm smelling

ugh,it's slowing my process in seacrhing for Alex thought...

but...

maybe just once i'll eat...

Mason looked at the stall and saw what felt like heaven...

"WTH,ramen!! it's been long since i ate it"

I used to eat it with Alex in our school days

Mason sat down and ordered two ramen.The owner got curious and asked..

"Hey child,who are you waiting for?"

Mason smiled"i'm waiting for someone to come"

'.....if he finds me by destiny....'mason thought

the owner looked at him and laughed"young people this days*sigh*good luck kid"

Mason looked at the owner before being served two bowls of ramen...

Quietly eating his bowl,Mason wondered when Alex would come.

Suddenly someone sat down at the seat opposite next to him and before he was about to complain,his eyes wide opened as if seeing the angle of his dreams.

.....Alex...

"W-what the heck are you doing here 0///0"mason blushed while trying not to choke on his noodles.

Alex smiled"aren't we going on a date"

Mason looked at Alex and started to smile....

and spent all days chatting with Alex about his days as a tree.

Mason looked at Alex seriously"Spend a night with me,my wife"

Alex blushed"We aren't married yet but okay" 0///0

As the two love bird chatted in the air,a smile was seen in the old man's face

"I wish we were young"the old man complained as another one spoked up.

"We had our fun you pervert,Now! when will you pay for the noodle you ate today and yesterday"the other old man glared besides him but noticed that the old man was missing.

"That brat better pay before his death bed arrives"He sighs and smiled as he looks at the sky.