extras(s)

Karen's P.O.V

That night i dreamed of another man,he was not my type but the man besides him was.

It wasn't before long that i discovered the fact that he has a bunch of other lovers as well and they all knew each other.

I would always change my partners like clothes and none of them would care as they have other lovers.

During that time,i bought a liquid that could erase a mark made by ghosts and to be fair,it was amazing.

My first target was my older brother. He was supposed to look only at me but then this ghost suddenly appeared out of no where and snatched my brother.

My brother even became a bottom because of him.

After i injected the liquid,he seemed to forget everything that happend and even told me he fell in love with me.

As for the ghost,he for some reason dissapeared but then reappeared as if lost.

That's when i realized that i could get not one but two people with this liquid and i was eager to try it with others.

By the blossom tree,i met a cute boy but it wasn't him that attracted my attention.

It was the guy next to him,wearing a pirate cosplay,he seemed hot.

Not before long,i widened my eyes as i trembled in anger and jealousy.That boy had other lovers as well and all of them took care of him as if fragile.

I smiled wickedly as i already found my next target....

normol P.O.V

After what seemed like hours,Mason finally remembered the person who Alex told about.

"I remember her,she walks around this area like a lot of time as if waiting for something and whenever the guys go out,she would then try to go inside the house but due to magic barrier protecting the house,she can't step in".

Alex looked shocked and thought about something as if still vivid in his mind.

"Did that woman came here when the blossom festival ended?"Mason looked up and nodded.

"That's why i thought i remembered her from somewhere,she was the woman who tried to fall into Levi's arm and also tried to hug Rin and Ran.Causing trouble for them".

Alex glanced towards Mason"I guess your lucky since both of us ate noodles instead of going around"

*What Alex meant was that Mason was not there when they went out as he was waiting for Alex,Alex was with the others and decided to find Mason.You might remember this on one of tbe extras lol*

"You mean that your dream is like telling you about the future"John came out from behind as he asked the questioned.Alex looked confused but nodded"maybe"

.......to be continued*ugh so short i know but i'm on vaca and i want to chill my brain*

lol and happy new years every one and maybe i am gonna do a new years story too but with a twist...