Chapter Thirteen/ Blushes

A/N:  Hey guys , this chapter is probably long so bear with me..lol..anyhow I really really really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and especially vote.
This lets me know whether or not if you lot are enjoying my story. Please do even the silent or ghost readers it only takes a few secs..hint..hint..
Anyhow hope you enjoy.

love, Shazk80 xxxx

Jake

Fuck. What the hell was I thinking? I run my fingers through my hair pulling at the strands frustratingly. Damn. I almost had her in my arms. It took a lot of willpower on my behalf , for all I wanted to do was crush her body against mine and kiss her with everything I had.

‘’You okay honey?’’

I look up to see mom staring at me with a concerned expression.

‘’Yes mom. I’m fine, nothing to worry about’’. I force a cheer in my voice.

‘’Okay honey. Kelly says she will be down in a minute’’. Tapping me on my shoulder as she gets ready for her part time job at the local bakery. Kissing me goodbye.

Mom doesn't need to work. Dad jobs provides us with more than enough financial support. She does it to occupy herself as she has nothing to do what with me and Kelly growing up so fast she says.

Also the bakery are lucky to have mom. She seems to attract customers with her larger than life personality. She did the same with dad. He jokes that she just barged into his life like a whirlwind and has never looked back.

‘’Jake. Come on I’m ready’’ Kelly shouts at me from the hallway.

Making my way towards her I grab my jacket and head out. I am just closing the door when I hear excited girly squeals.

Whipping around I see that Sarina and Kelly are excitedly hugging each other as only young girls do and are busy chatting away. I look to see that Medina is making her way towards the girls.

She hasn't seen me yet and is smiling. Damn she looks fine. She is wearing a long ankle length maroon skirt and a black shirt. She has a maroon coloured hijab wrapped around her head with a another one wrapped loosely around her neck.

Fuck. She even makes clothes sexy. For a girl who leaves a LOT to the imagination I need to stop staring like a weird pervert. Shit. To late she looks across at me and her steps falters and I see a blush forming on her beautiful cheeks.

I smirk back at her and she scowls for I know that she is remembering our earlier encounter in the garden. The way her silky hair felt in my fingers. I clench my fists at the memory. God, I wanted to do what I did earlier for a very long time. I know that I’m acting like a crazy fool which probably has resulted in her  being made aware of my feelings but to tell you the truth I'm past caring.

I don't know what has happened to me since I’ve been back but seeing her after my time away I know one thing is certain. I want her in my life. I want to spend every single moment in her presence. I want to push her into admitting her feelings me. I've become a selfish bastard in just a short amount of time but I don't give a shite. When it comes to her I'm willing to do anything.

‘’Er if you two have finished with your staring competition, then let's get a move on’’. Sarina interrupts my thoughts and I look to see Medina is throwing her an evil glare. I try to hide my smile when I see that Medina has just turned a shade more red. Fuck that’s sexy.

‘’Jake. Medina and Sar are going into Town. Can  we join them pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?’’ My little sister begs me, putting her hands together to make it more convincing.