Chapter Fourteen/ Frustration

A/N: Salam and a massive hey to all my readers.

Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote please.

Really guys it means a lot and it definitely encourages me to update quicker.

enjoy

Love Shazk80 xxxx

Medina

What has come over him. The stupid stupid boy has been nothing but a massive pain in the fucking ass. Ahhhh, I hate swearing, I’m trying my best to refrain from it. Allah please forgive me. Please help me.

The whole week Jake has been in my face. I mean literally. He  follows me everywhere. Finds ways to touch me, brushes up against me and I have even catched him watching me from his bedroom window when I'm combing my hair.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I want to rip out my hair that's how frustrated I am at his antics. To top it all he knows. He damn well knows what he is doing. I feel like slapping the smirk of his beautiful arrogant face. Bloody idiot.

‘’Medina loohri. Come down or we will be late’’. Abu Jan calls me from the stairs.

Mamma and Sarina have left already to help set up the community hall with a group of locals.

‘’Coming, Abu Jan..just on minute’’. I reply .

Today is our local community party. We do this every six months. It has been going on for at least  10 years now. It's such a wonderful gathering of people from all diverse communities. It gives us all to catch up and interact with each other. I love the atmosphere and the ambience. Everyone and anyone is welcome and it is very popular .

Mamma has gone all out with cooking. From samosas, roast chicken, various curries to sweet gulab jamuns, kheer and jalebi. She has left nothing. Abu Jan had to make several journeys to the car back and forth loaded with delicious home cooked food. And the whole community loves it. Which makes Mamma extremely proud.

Looking myself over I’m quite happy with my appearance. I have decided to wear a long simple ankle length baby pink dress, with white lace around the border and around the flared sleeves. The dress is nipped at the side and flares out. My hijab is white which I have styled in a turban with another white lace hijab around my neck. My makeup is minimum for I'm not a huge fan, just black kohl eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss and at the last minute I added large silver hoop earrings.

I quickly make my way downstairs to help Abu Jan who is moaning good heartedly about being the only man slave in the house. I am about to help him with the box of the remaining food when my exit is stopped by none other than the bane of my life that is Jake william white.

‘’Oh hello there jake. You looking very handsome my lad’’. Abu Jan apparaises him.

‘’Thank You Mr Jahan. You looking quite dapper yourself. I’ve come to see if you need any help Sir’’. He replies whilst looking at me the whole time.

‘’Oh sure son. Could you give Medina a hand’’. Abu Jan throws over his shoulder, whilst walking out the door towards the car.

No. No.No. My beloved Abu Jan don’t leave me alone with him I beg inwardly. Fuc...Fudging.

Just go away. My treacherous body is already reacting to him. He looks so fine. In a white shirt that 's folded up to his elbows showing of his tan corded arms. Damn. why on earth do I find them so attractive. He has finished it off with black jeans and leather boots. Fudge.

Suddenly I feel his hands over mine as he tries to take the box of food from me. I look up to see him smirking and I blush for he has caught me ogling  him. I try to let go of the box but he tightens his hold on me and the box.

‘’Let go ’’. I snap at him whilst struggling to get out of his hold.

‘’No’’.

''Let go,now''.

''No''

‘’What are you doing? Are you crazy?’’ I whisper loudly, looking over his shoulder, fear of Abu jan coming.

‘’Yes. Crazy about you’’. He replies huskily.

I look up and my stomach gives a lurch. He's looking at me so blatantly, his eyes have darkened and I can't help but blush even further. I look away.

‘’Please. Let go.’’ I whisper softly.

‘’Only if you tell me how you feel about me’’. He replied quietly.

I look at him with my mouth agape. What the hell!. Why…..

‘’That's right no need to act shocked. I just want you to say the words I need to hear’’. His hold has softened and his now stroking my inner wrists with his thumbs. The intimacy of the touch has my body reacting against my will.

‘’Please. Let go Jake. I don't know what you want from me.’’ I again try to break his hold but to my utter horror he pulls and I almost collided into him if it weren't for the box of food.

‘’What the hell are…’’

‘’Listen to me Medina Jahan.’’ He interrupts me bringing his mouth against my ear.’’You are a very intelligent girl so please don't insult me or yourself and act that you don't know what I'm talking about.’’. He finishes harshly.

My heart is beating so rapidly that any minute now it's going to explode out of my chest. His proximity and his words are not allowing me to think straight.

Suddenly I hear the honking of a horn and I realise that it’s Abu jan waiting on us. Thank Allah for Jake takes the box off me and before he goes he gives me one final smouldering look.

‘’This is not over Medina. You will give me an answer, one way or another’’. Smirking he's about to walk out when he turns around and appraises me slowly and deliberately.

‘’By the way Medina Jahan you look absolutely breathtaking.’’

Then he turns and walks out leaving me literally breathless.