Forty three/Unity-part three

Jake

Medina and I have decided to have our Nikkah after party in our local community centre.

It holds so many memories for us both. I don't want to dwell too much on my last one but this day more than makes up for it.

People from our local community were curious and Mamma being Mamma invited them to join us. The atmosphere is great, everyone I love is practically here and the women of my dreams is sitting right next to me on the stage.

She has pushed back her veil and I can't stop staring at her. She throws me pointed stares to say look away but how can I when she looks so beautiful. Her wonderful blushes enhances her beauty more.

“Jake ..Stop staring at poor Medina like that..people are staring and laughing at her reaction.” Sarina shouts from the stage below.

“Let them . She's my wife and if I want to stare at her then I will.” I reply shamelessly.

“If you don't stop looking at me like that then I will pull this Dupatta down right this instant” Medina threatens whilst she plasters on a fake smile. 

“You wouldn't da...Okay..okay..Just leave the damn scarf alone.” I  laugh at Medina.

I force myself to look at my mischievous sister-in -law Sarina and she is giggling.

I looked around and noticed someone looking our way and especially at my dear, cheeky Sarina..I hold back a grin when I recognize who it is.

“Sarina, Who is that man over there..he can't seem to take his eyes off you”? I ask her innocently.

“Who are you tal…” She stops mid sentence when she turns and realise who it is.

She quickly turns back to Medina and I ..Her cute face blushes and I turn to see Medina laughing softly.

“How Cute. A Blushing Sarina..Must run in the family”. I grin at her wickedly. A flustered Sarina is a rare sight. Normally she is the one who loves winding people up.

“Shush Mustafa..I won’t get to cocky if I were you.... your’re still in Medina's bad books..showing her up like that at Mosque earlier.” She smirks back, casting her sister a quick look.

I look at Medina and she looks right back at me but quickly looks away, her lips twitching.

“Well I guess I have to deal with that later..when we are alone..I’m sure I can get her to forgive me.” I smirk at my wife who is now doing her utmost to avoid looking at me as she blushes so beautifully.

Damn ... I hope she will forever blush around me. I’m so smug and arrogant when it comes to her reaction and feelings for me. There is no doubt that I love her with a passion and the fact that she reciprocate those feelings is all I need. 

“Ew.. TMI..Jakey you know  you need to work on your boundaries. We Muslim girls don’t talk to the opposite sex the way you are used to and since your my brother in law I think you should  treat me like a little princess” She puts on a haughty face and looks at me seriously.

I wait a few seconds and she soon bursts out laughing. I grinned back at her and even Medina is shaking her head at her sister’s antics.

“Medinaaaaa..Jakeyyyyy”. Kelly shouted excitedly as she clambers up the stage and envelops me in a crushing hug and then does the same to Medina.

“This is one of the best days of my life..look at you both!..Two beautiful people who absolutely belong together.” she dabs at the tears in her eyes.

“Now..Now don't start Kelly..Or you going to set us all off” Natasha joins Sarina as she smiles up at us.

“Congratulations Mr and Mrs Al Karim. Damn ..Kelly is right..you two make such a sight”. She blows kisses to us both.

“Thank you Tasha..Are you ok?”. Medina asks her with a look of concern.

“Baby girl..I’m fine.. I just wanted to let you know that I’m heading out in a couple of days.” 

“What”!!! Kelly , Medina and Sarina cry out in unison.

Shit..I'm missing something here.

“So soon Tasha?”. Medina's voice wavers and I throw my wife a look of concern.

“Medina..It’s your wedding day baby girl..so forget it..but In case I don't get to see you I just want to say my Goodbyes later on.” Natasha replies , eyes glistening,

"Er..you're going nowhere without a proper send off..if we can't persuade you to stay..the least you can do is spend some time with us.” Sarina tells her sharply.

“What Is going on girls?”.I asked with concern.

“Nothing!” Sarina replies

“Just girls stuff.” Kelly blurts out

“Forget it!” Natasha waves her hand .

“Um okay..I can sense when I’m subtly told to mind my own business..but Tasha you do know that I'm here for you .” I look sincerely at my good friend.

“Damn..Why can't all men be like you Jake..Medina you better appreciate him or else!.”She throws a playful glare her way.

I turn to look at my wife and double wham to my heart and gut when I see her smiling at me shyly. Fuck...The things this woman does to me. Just a simple smile has me whipped.

“Now Sarina..What are you going to do about Adam?..The poor man has been sitting in a corner with his eyes on you this whole time..and here we thought  Jake Was Shameless” Natasha laughs out loud at Sarina’s reaction.

We all join in when Sarina hides behind Natasha. 

Damn..The Jahan girls are so adorable . I don't blame Adam..I remember when I was acting exactly like him when it came to Medina. In fact I still do to this day. That will never change..and I pray to Allah that it never does.

I’m ready for my next step in life with Medina. The woman who always had my heart. It’s been a long winding road of twist and turns. The journey hasn't been an easy one. We both had to go through a lot of heartache but if it means that this will be our outcome, I will gladly go through it again and again.

Yep..Soppy bastard I maybe. But come on would you lot have it any other way?

I don’t think so. 

Alhumdulilah.

A/N: Another short but quick  update.

Enjoy.

xxxx