Chapter thirty/The plan

Medina

I am tempted to call in sick today. I have never in my life had called in sick, Alhumdulilah .

Stupid, bloody Jake is pushing me towards it. I don't know what the hell has gotten into him lately. After the encounter in my office I thought avoiding him will be best. However over the past few days he has been nothing but a major pain in my fucking ass.

Ya Allah, forgive me for swearing.

Showing up "coincidentally" at places he knows I will be. Making eye contact with me so blatantly and so shamelessly. Thank allah that I don't encourage him or who knows what he will be doing next. Why the hell can't he bug the english Teacher Ms Rose a pretty blonde who flirts with him very openly or the lovely Ms Jackson a cute little redhead who due to her fair complexion blushes so prettily when he sends her a smile.

Why the hell does it have to be me? Why can't he take his pretty eyes and cocky grin elsewhere. I'm a married woman for crying out loud. A muslim married woman.

I'm having a severe case of De'ja vu. His making me feel things that I shouldn't be feeling. I hate the way he just chooses to ignore my discomfort. I mean he does'nt make me creeped out or weird. Oh no..he just makes me so bloody awkward and frigging flustered. I can't think straight when his around me,or looking at me or brushing against me "accidentally". He will apologise profusely but he has a smirk on his face and I know he's playing with me.

"Medina. My beautiful wife what are you still doing in bed". Qumar pulls the duvet away from my face and I moan in return.

"Medina. Are you alright?'' Concern laces his voice and he puts a hand on my forehead, the doctor in him kicking in.

"I'm fine Qumar,don't worry,'' I mumbled unconvincingly.

"Talk to me Medina. You've been acting a bit unusual lately''.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard. I look to see his dressed and ready to spend the weekend with layla and Kadin. He looks so handsome. His blue shirt compliments his lovely eyes.

Suddenly a pair of beautiful emerald green eyes flash in my mind and I cover my face and groan out loud.

Fucking Jake just won't give me a break.

I feel Qumar's hands gently pry my hands away from my face and he grabs my chin gently forcing me to look at him. A flashback of Jake gripping my chin invades my thoughts. Ahhhhhh.

"Talk to me..please". His kind eyes looks into mines patiently,

"It's Jake". I sigh.

"What about him?". He removes his hand from my chin and instead holds both of my hands in his.

"His been..uh..he's just acting like..well...."

"Medina. You're blushing like crazy." He smiles at me as his gaze travels over my heated face. "So What is Jake doing that is wanting you to skive off from work my dear?"

"His being an annoying bloody idiot". I spit out angrily.

"umm..I see. Well thats sounds like a pretty lame reason not go to work." He cocks his eyebrows cheekly.

"I can't Qumar..Jake is making it very difficult for me."

"Why".?

"His just is". I feel my stupid blushes creep up again.

Ya.Allah why do you do this to me?.

"Come on Medina..talk to me".

"Ugh...ok..um...Well Jake has been flirting with me". I quickly spit out , fidgeting with my pillow.