Chapter Twenty Seven/ Jake and Qumar

A/N : Salam and hey guys.

First of all I want to thank you all for the 1000 reads, I'm so pleased and happy and it's all down to you .

So I would like to dedicate this chapter to all of you that have voted and commented and hence as a treat it's an extended one.

Please let me know what you think and like usual please don't forget to vote and comment.

Lots of love

Shazk80 xxxx

Medina.

I want everything perfect for my little boy. So I quickly scan the room to see that everything is in place. We decided to go with a football theme as obviously he is footie mad. This is his second surprise party as he celebrated his first one with Laila and her family. It’s not much of a surprise as the clever little boys has been expecting it the last couple years, but he never fails to join in on humoring me. He is wise beyond his years.

“Medina. Stop fussing..everything is perfect.” Sarina pushes me away from the food table.

‘’I just want everything to be right and in place.”. Looking around the room again.

‘’It’s more than perfect Medina..Now shoo and go get changed’’. Sarina pushes me out of the room. 

‘’Okay..okay I’m going’’. I laugh whilst I quickly release my hair from a messy bun, running my fingers through it I make my way towards the stairs. I have barely climbed a step when the doorbell goes.

‘’I'll get it..it's probably the girls.’’I shout out to Sarina.

I quickly make my way and with a smile, I open the door.

‘’What took you so l…..’’

‘’Oh my God Medinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa’’. Kelly shrieks and I join in with the shrieking as It has been ages since we have seen each other. We are hugging and kissing and laughing like typical women and before I draw away from her she whispers something in my ear and I know that I'm in big trouble.

She lets go of me and turns to Jake who I had totally forgotten that was standing there, and the look that he is giving me makes me avert my eyes and damn I can feel the colour creep up on my face. I also realised that I’m not wearing my hijab and my hair is all over the place due to me and Kelly getting carried away with our welcome party. 

Kelly coughs to make her presence known when Jake continues to stare and I look at her to find her rolling her eyes and sending me another look. The look to tell me I better explain myself and soon.

“Jakey, Can you be a darling and give me five minutes with Medina. We have a lot of catching up to do. Don't we Medina dear?” Another crazy look. God, she is seriously pissed.

I so wanted to go upstairs to my bedroom and hide from Jake and his beautiful  eyes . Kelly can murder me if she wants, I’ll take it if it gets me out of here and fast.

‘’Sure Kelly. Just show me the way Mrs...uh Medina’’. He looks at me and I quickly glance at him. Shoot...His staring again and I feel so flustered. I feel like a schoolgirl again and I mentally chide myself.

‘’Uh yes..If you go down the hallway and take a left ,you’ll find Sarina in the back room. I'm surprised she hasn't heard all the shrieking.’’ I smile across at kelly.

“Thank you Medina.’’. He gives me one more lingering look and makes his way down the hallway.

Once out of sight, my darling Kelly grabs me from my arm and marches me upstairs without a word. Uh..oh..Someones not to happy and I don't blame her.