Chapter Seventeen/Bittersweet confrontation

A/N: salam and hey guys.

I am so happy that my story has reached over 500 reads. I honestly thought I was lucky to get just 100. So a massive thanks to all my readers.

I  really appreciate it. So enjoy another update,

Please don't forget to comment and vote it really does boost my confidence and encourages me to continue writing.

Thank You

Love Shazk80 xxxx

Jake

The last couple of weeks have been hell .. Medina is doing whatever it takes to avoid me at all cost. It's different from the last time. This time she has taken it to a whole new level.

Instead of walking  to school, she now has Mr Jahan dropping them off. I know she's doing it on purpose. The girls loved walking to school . So this only proves that she is doing it to avoid any confrontation with me especially after that kiss we shared.

Damn... that kiss is all I have been thinking about lately. The way she reacted, the feelings it evoked in me. Don’t get me wrong she's not the only girl I have kissed, prior to my feelings creeping up on me I used to date girls. Quite a few actually although I have never sought anything further than just kissing amongst other things. Hey..I’m a teenage boy and like most teenage boys that’s what we always think of..I know ,I know but it's a fact and don't shoot me for it.

It’s only when I saw Medina with a few of her older male cousins laughing at a party that they once thrown that I realised something. I was jealous. I was feeling this horrible urge to knock out every single one of them that was on the receiving end of any sort of affection she was showing them. I remember my heart constricting and I wanted to drag her away from that party and shake some sense into her. I hated her for making me feel that way whilst she was totally oblivious of my feelings.

And now she was invoking those feelings in me again. She was driving me crazy with her  antics. I was so desperate to see her that lately I have been going over to the house on the pretense of talking to Mr Jahan about anything and everything just on the chance that I may catch a glimpse of her.

Even Sarina has been acting a bit off. When I confronted her she would just laugh it off and state that I'm acting silly and that everything is fine. When I would question her about Medina, She would reply that she has been constantly revising for the exams and is stressing out and has been in her room all the time.

Something is definitely up and I want to get to the bottom of it. So here I am.. again at the Jahan’s house chatting away to Mr Jahan whilst all I can think about is his daughter, who at this moment is upstairs knowing perfectly well that I'm here since she didn't come down when Mrs Jahan called her to state that I was . Now I’m just pissed. I can't take no more and I want answers.

Excusing myself on the pretense of using the bathroom I made my way upstairs and quickly walked up to her bedroom door. I stopped and listened. I could hear her inside on the laptop the tapping of the keyboard a big give away. Taking a breath I opened the door quietly , entered then closed it just as quietly.

One look at her and I couldn't move. She was so fucking beautiful that I found it hard to breath. She had her head bent down whilst she was taking notes. She didn't have on her hijab. Her hair was tied loose at her neck her long strands cascaded down her slim back. Fuck..I loved seeing her like this. No barriers just her. I wanted to feel those strands in my fingers and before I could  stop myself I was walking up to her slowly and gently grabbed a few of strands in my fingers bringing it up to my nose.

Fuck!!..I was lost.

As if sensing me she quickly stood up and turned around, surprise and shock evident on her beautiful face. I realise I still had her few strands of hair in my hand and she looked down at it ...her eyes widening. When she looked back up to my eyes my gut clenched and my breath hitched.