Chapter Twenty five/My girls

Medina

''Oh my God!...No!.. How was he? How did he look? What happened?

''Natasha calm down.. You're hyperventilating..calm on now..deep breaths''.My voice was humorous and she rewarded me with a pillow to the head.

The girls are finally here. We're huddled in our pyjamas in front of the massive t.v courtesy of my beloved husband Qumar who mainly installed it for his sports channel. Not that he gets much time, but when he does boy he makes good use of it what with lounging about topless ...again because of me and junkfood all over the place.

Speaking of Qumar I told him everything and just as expected, he put his arms around me and just held me. I love him dearly even if more so in that moment. I miss him already but I know that he needs to spend as much time as he can with his wife and child.

Laila's family are very supportive of her and Qumar. Its' a shame his dad can't see pass his stubborness..I don't know what's his problem..Laila is a muslim but I think my beloved father in law is a bit of a control freak and he likes to rule the house with a iron fist.

Surprisingly his very loving towards me and spoils me every chance he gets. Mainly because him and Abu Jan are close friends and also the fact that since Khalil has moved away with his wife and kids for a job opportunity he appreciates me more for Qumar don't have any other siblings.

Abu Jan would say that Qumar fathers...uncle Jamal was envious of him because of him having daughters. Which was a surprise really for boys tend to be more popular in our culture, especially with the older generation ..but no uncle Jamal has not been blessed with daughters and I guess that's why he loves his daughter in laws dearly. I love the man but I wish he had permitted Qumar to marry the woman he loved instead of forcing him into an arranged marriage. For Qumar was forced no doubt. Getting married to me whilst already a married man islamically and not to mention a father to a then two year old Kadin.

''Earth to Medina. I hate it when you do that!'' Sarina whacks me on the head.

''Ouch! What is wrong with you two today. Your so physical. Sophie would you like a turn to?'' I look at her with a scowl..but she rewarded me with a giggle.

''Listen up girl.. You just saw Jake..our Jake..your Jake after God knows how many years and you act as if that's not big news. Girl that is the motherfucking breaking news of the whole year! ''Natasha screams at me dramatically.

''God..your such a drama queen Tasha. I don't know how Dwayne puts up with you..poor man''...I flick a pop corn at her.

''That's cos Dwayne knows I'm a fucking keeper. He knows it and I know it baby girl''. She replies with a smirk.

''But do you know it Tash? You change men like I change underwear and you know I'm an ocd freak''. Sarina replies with a smirk of her own whilst munching on a massive bag of crisps.

''Girl you better watch your mouth. Or I'm gonna tickle you to death'' Natasha warns Sarina whilst throwing her a dirty glance. She knows Sarina's weakness.

''Guys..We're going of topic here.''Sophie interrupts looking at me pointedly..the other two do the same.. Damn all eyes on me. I feel my face warm up at the topic they want to discuss.

''Well what more can I say. Jake and I finally met albeit accidentally. He saved me from falling flat on my face.'' I quickly finish..fidgeting with the pillow.

''Ahh.. Your knight in shining armour. That's such a cliche but who cares... I fucking love me a good cliche now and then.''...Nastaha exaggerated putting her hand on her heart and sighing.