Thirty Four/family

Medina

I spent a wonderful day with my Parents and Sarina. We decided to go sightseeing, shopping and ended up having lunch at our local restaurant. It's owned by a pakistani/pashtun couple and the food is to die for.

Sarina being Sarina ended up eating almost everything and she also ended up with an admirer who happened to be the youngest son of the owners. A green eyed, olive skinned boy called Adam. He seemed besotted with her and for once I saw my sister at a loss for words, plus him coming over to our table more times than required was a big giveaway especially when speaking he who would subtly but pointedly stare at Sarina everytime.

Reminds me of somebody...yikes.

I would smirk throughout the interaction and she would dig her very high heel in my foot under the table. Lucky I was wearing boots. My folks were oblivious. They were too busy chatting away with the owners Mr and Mrs Zaman. It seemed Adam wasn't the only one interested in Sarina though, every now and then Mrs Zaman would look our way and her gaze lingered on Sarina a tad bit longer.

"Ohhhh, Sarina..Your future mother-in law is checking you out". I whispered in her ear whilst giving a smile to Mrs Zaman, which she returned with dimples. Mhmm, that's where Adam gets his from.

She is a very pretty lady. Her olive complexion and her eyes are the same colour as her son's . Mr Zaman on the other hand is a tall, dark broad shouldered man, with a deep velvety voice and a mischievous brown eyes. Adam seems to have inherited both of his parents genes.

"Shut up Medina..Or I'm going to...."

"Going to what...Blush to death...look at you!." I scoff..loving her reaction. It's pay back time and I'm definitely going to make the most of it.

Putting my hand up I beckoned Adam over.

"Medina.!..what the hell are you doing?''. Sarina's tries to pull my hand down.

"Salam..How can I help?". Adam asks me ever so politely whilst staring at my very flustered sister. Ha..It seems I'm not the only one who blushes.

"Brother Adam. Would you be so kind as to get us another portion of those lovely kebabs.It seems Sarina here can't get enough of them."

Ouch!. I feel the thump on my thigh.

"Sure..no problem..I made the mixture myself. I'm glad that you enjoy them" He speaks to me whilst continuously staring at Sarina. Who looks up at him and quickly avert her eyes.

Turning away he goes to the back where the kitchen is located. I again catch the eyes of Mrs Zaman and she has a faint smile on her face as she sees her son walk away. Mmmm..It's seem Mrs Zaman is thinking what I'm thinking.

Ouch!

"What the hell Medina!. Why did you say that for?..Now he thinks I'm greedy fat cow". She rubs her face with mortification.

"Er no silly..didn't you hear him..he cooks and he really lovvvvvves that you enjoy it.".I laugh out loud, instantly covering my mouth when our parents and the Zaman's give me a funny look.

"Sorry..Sarina just said something really funny and I couldn't help myself". I put on a serious face... they smile and continue with their conversation.

Sarina on the other hand is getting ready to go when I quickly grab her down. Adam has just come from the kitchen with a plate full of delicious, succulents kebabs and the smell alone is making my mouth water.

"Here we are ladies..please enjoy". Looking at Sarina again ..obviously.

"Thank You.. Adam.you know we will...Won't we Sarina?." I nudge her with my elbow.