||Chapter 07||

Cecelia-Friday

"Just come with us, we all got invited and the blonde one gave me an invite for you you" Maria says sitting on my bed.

That was all anyone talked about at school was who was and wasn't invited. I was surprised when Tate told me he was still on for the study session we scheduled for today even though there was a party.

"You have to go" Tess says sitting next to us on the bed.

"No you don't. Im not going either" August says looking up from her phone.

"Yeah im not going plus I have something to do" I say looking at the floor "Really what do you have to do on a Saturday night" Tess says rolling her eyes.

"Im going out with Tate" I reply fidgiting with my fingers.

"YOU ARE" Mar says squealing while bouncing up and down "Shhhh we're just studying" I say hoping my mom didn't hear. She'd make me dress up and I didn't want Tate to the wrong idea.

"Really who studies on a friday night" Bianca says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up" I say throwing a pillow directly at her face.

Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever oh oh oh...

My ringtone sounds making my eyes widen as I watch the screen light up.

I close my eyes knowing every other person who could be calling me was in this house.

"Is that him" Mar says with a huge smile "Dont" I say looking directly into her eyes.

We sit there staring at eachother as workout by J.cole plays. She smirks before leaping for my phone.

"Mar no" I say leaping after her. Beep.

I hear her accept the call

"Answer it" she mouths throwing the phone at me "No" I say throwing it back at her "Yes. Answer it" she says throwing it back to me.

"Hello?"

I hear Tates muffled voice from my phone which was now on the floor.

"Answer it" mar whispers

"No"

"Answer it"

"No"

"Yes"

We continuously go back and forth till Tates voice interrupts.

"Princess?" He says causing me to freeze.

The room falls silent.

I pick up the phone and put it to my ear "Uh yeah...Hello" I say nervously biting my lip.

The other girls rush from their spots to listen in on our conversation. Huddling around me.

"Hey what time should I pick you up?"

He asks in his soft tone I noticed he only uses with me.

"I'll just meet you there"

I reply rolling my eyes as each of my friends Aww and squeal.

"Are you sure? I could come get you"

His voice sounded like he was insisting rather than offering

"No its fine. Bye" I blurt out wanting to end the call

"Okay. Bye Princess" He says before hanging up.

I close my eyes before removing the phone from my face "shut up" I quickly say before anyone can say anything.