||Chapter 08||

I look up in the mirror happy the strawberry hadnt contacted my skin for too long so it shouldn't be too bad.

"Elena I dont care im coming in" Tate says before opening the door.

"No" I say putting my hands over my face.

"Hey are you okay" he says putting my hands down and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Im okay" I nod into his chest.

"Are you sure" he says stroking my hair.

"Mhm I just want to go home" I say stepping back and looking to the floor.

"Hey look at me" he says lifting my chin. "I don't think looking down all the times good for your back" he says causing me to laugh a little

I lift my head looking at him directly in the eyes.

He was so...beautiful. It was surreal seeing his face after all this time.

"Fuck" he says looking directly into my eyes "You're so...Beautiful" he says with his voice so quiet it almost comes out as a whisper.

We stand there in silence until the bathroom door opens interrupting us.

We both clear our throats due to the awkwardness "Oh sorry" the girl who entered the room says about to walk back out "No its fine you go ahead" I say walking out.

I walk towards our table to get my things feeling Tate was still close behind me.

I rumage through my bag to call my mom while Tate sits on the table staring at me.

"What" I ask looking up at him "N-nothing I just" he pauses "I cant believe it" he says with a huge grin "what" I ask raising an eyebrow "You uh.. just you" he says staring.

I nod my head understanding how shocked he must be. It was weird for me aswell to be seeing him like this.

"Damn it" I say realizing my phone wasn't in my bag. I had left it upstairs on the charger back at home.

"Whats wrong" he asks looking concerned.

It feels weird being able to say he looked concerned, rather than he sounded concerned.

"Uhh I left my phone at home. Could I use yours" I ask holding my hand out.

"Yeah sure" he nods his head while handing me his phone.

I quickly enter my moms phone number and press call.

It doesn't even ring it goes straight to voice mail.

"Oh" I say handing him back his phone "Everything alright?" He asks taking his phone.

"Uh yeah no yeah eveything is uh...good" I say drumming on the table.

"So what happening" he asks sipping a chocolate milkshake.

Honestly I had no Idea what I was going to do. my moms phone doesn't answer calls from unknown numbers and I couldn't ask Tate to drop me off at the other house because Sergio has the night off and I couldn't ask him to take me to my actual house cause then he'd know even more about me and he already knows too much.

"Could I borrow your phone just once more" I ask smiling.

"With that smile. Anything" he says laughing.

I roll my eyes and take the phone.

I dial Augusts number knowing she wasnt going to the party hoping she could pick me up.

Hey this is August. Leave me a message I guess.

Her voicemail sounds causing me to grunt in frustration.

I roll my eyes and call Mae hoping she'd pick me up.

"Hello" I hear a male voice on the other side of the line "Xav where's mar" I ask hoping she wasn't drinking "Uh its prez and shes right here" he replies handing her the phone.

Why would Presley be with Mar?.

Presley was Mars boyfriends brother. They were best friends way back in like second grade.

"Whats up" she says concerned "What time do you think yous would be done" I ask hoping they'd pick me "Well I came with Xav and I cant find him so when I find him I guess we're going home." She replies sounding not so sure about her answer.

"Could you guys pick me up" I ask hopeful "Maybe in like an hour or 2? This place is huge and he could be anywhere" She says once again sounding unsure "2 hours?" I ask "Well you could come here and when we find him we'll drop you off" she replies as if it were a solution "My hoods off I cant" I reply trying not to attract any attention to myself "What?" she says shouting over the music that was playing loudly in the background "Just meet me here and we'll take you home" she yells before hanging up "Wait no-" ughhh I grunt. I huff before handing Tate his phone back.

"What was that about" Tate says smirking "My unreliable friends" I reply putting my hands on my my temples "I could drop you off home if you want" he suggests "NO" I accidentally shout.

"Uhh what I mean is...could you drop me somewhere else" I says biting my lip "Sure where" he says tucking his phone in his pocket.

Should I ask him to drop me home or to the party.

"Uh... could you drop me off to-

Q: Where should she go?