Chapter 1

Life is so unpredictable. We don't know what will happen tomorrow until we faces but Their life is only pain or will their get happiness. Would they  get what they want or stay in darkness  forever.

In locked room we could  hear someone  crying who had buried himself/ herself into chest. The person could not stop crying but why. A sudden the person heard sound and got up. Sliding the curtains saw someone entering inside the house. Seeing someone the person walked to washroom and  clears himself / herself.  Splashing some water on face, walked out and sat on bed and waited something to happen which  he/ she  thought.

An Hour passed but he/ she didn't hear sound of that person and was thinking what might have happened. Chucking those  thoughts looked outside of window and a small smile Appeared seeing the clear sky with filled with starts.  The person Starts staring until when door opened. The person looked and saw maid coming in with food try.

Maid looked towards person and  kept the good try  beside the table. Before mad existed spoke.

Maid : have the food!

Maid left after locking the door again. Person looked at food for once and looked back to sky.

It's was 4 am in the morning but still the gaze from sky didn't move. He/ she kept staring if there was some type of treasure or what.  The person broke the gaze as he/ she heard someone footstep. Someone walked inside and looks at the person who is still under gazing the sky.

Someone : we don't have whole day for you. Get up and get ready.

The person moved gaze from sky and looked at the person who entered inside.

Someone : now don't waste my time staring at me, move yourself and get ready. Your clothes is ready.

The person didn't cared what was happening.

Someone : listen before you go, make sure you behave yourself front of my guest or you know what will happen if you don't.

Saying this left the room and slammed the door. Door of the room opened again but this it's was maid.
The maid walked towards  the person and held his/ her hand and took it washroom.

Seeing the Person face, it pained maid heart but what she could do. She was forced to everything.

Maid : wash your face.

The person without any emotions splashed some water over the face. Maid handed towel.

Maid : i am sorry!

Finally the person looked up and started at her. And spoke in small voice.

Person : why?

Maid looks with tears eyes.

Maid: i am sorry Beta. Today my daughter is admitted in hospital. I have to be with her.

Person : what happened to her?

Maid : she met with accident. With lots of difficultly sir allowing me to visit her. I know you want me to beside but I sorry I can't today. Forgive you Avni.

She folded her hands. Avni stops her.

Avni : anutie don't feel sorry for me. This is my life. You daughter needs you.

Anutie : Avni you have to face them again.

Avni : anutie this is punishment of my deeds. Don't know what was my fault. Don't worry I will be fine.

Anutie : sorry beta. I know you are not fine. I will come soon.

Avni nods. Anutie was going to go when her fall on try of food which was untouched. She turned and glared at Avni. Avni looked confused.