Chapter 12

Fear rushed down her body as she gets down the car watching the building in front of her. Her eyes blurred seeing the people around her rushing in and out.

All of sudden she felt urge to ran back and hide herself in a dark room away from this world. Her heart beating fastens as she starts a small steps towards the khanna industrial entrance.

She slightly turns her head back to see if the driver was still there who gave her the lift to the office as Bebe couldn't drop her due to some other reasons.

She sighs turning her head up and glancing at the building continues to walk towards the entrance.

As she got inside the building she felt everything blurred. She closed her eyes and composing herself, she opens her eyes and headed toward the reception.

She glanced at the receptionist who was on the call, the receptionist smiles and gestures to wait through her eyes.

Avni nodded her head and stood there till the receptionist hanged the call up and looks at Avni's

Receptionist: good morning! How can I help you?

Avni : good morning! I have interview. Can you please guide me?

Receptionist: do you have interview letter?

Avni : I don't have one but I have interview.

Receptionist: what is your name?

Avni : avni!

Receptionist nodded her head and dials Neil's intercom.

Neil : hello shivangi!

Shivangi : hello sir! I have a lady who is here for interview but she does not have interview letter.

Neil : what is her name? I was expecting someone without a letter. Confirm the name and let them in.

Shivangi : sir, her name is Avni!

Neil : oh she is here! Send her in my cabin!

Shivangi: okay sir!

Shivangi ended the call and looks at Avni.

Shivangi : can you please sign in and I will take you to sir cabin.

Avni nodded her head and signed in where she was supposed to.

Shivangi looks at her colleague who came on her call and looks at shivangi.

Shivangi: hey Riya, can you please do me a favour?

Riya : hey shivangi? Absolutely! What can I do for you?

Shivangi: can you take escort Avni to Neil's sir cabin?

Riya looking at Avnu nodded her head and asks Avni to follow.

Avni thanking and smiling at shivangi follows Riya.

Riya knocks at Neil's cabin as they arrived by his cabin. Hearing a come in Riya pushed the door and enters inside followed by Avni.

Neil looks up from the screen and saw Avni coming behind Riya. He looks at Riya and understood she brought Avni to his cabin.

Neil : thank you Riya. You may leave now.

Riya nodding her head and passing a smile to Avni left the cabin.

Neil: why are you standing there? Come and take a seat. There is still an hour left before the interviews starts.

Avni hesitatingly walks by the desk and pulling a chair sat down and glances at Neil who was staring her.

She looked away making Neil smile at her antics.