Chapter 8

Taking a deep breath, she walks towards the door and holding the knob opens. She step out of the washroom looking uncomfortable wearing his clothes.

This is her very first time wearing male clothes. She shoved her hands in the pockets and moves towards the dressing table, she glanced herself in the mirror and almost felt heart fastens up seeing how she looks in his clothes.

His clothes definitely didn't fit as she stated before, she wore dark shade blue baggy hoodie with blue jeans that she wore yesterday though he gave her shorts but she wasn't comfortable wearing shorts.

Why wouldn't she be uncomfortable revealing her skins, under the clothes there is horrible secrets hidden.

Holding up the tears while recalling those horrible days she took a brush and starts combing her, she smiles as she found it cute when he brought this things for her to use.

Leaving her hair open she glanced herself in the mirror and sadly smiles.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

The smile didn't mean anything to her. She sighs and didn't knew what to do in this unknown mansion, she was scared to trust someone unknown person, she didn't trust anyone fully because of the past turmoil.

She walks back to bed and sat down with her hand clutched in tight fist.

A door clicks opens making her frighten. Her body starts to shiver, many random thoughts crossed her. She gripped the bed sheet tightly in her fist. Her head hung down. Her lips bobbled.

She flinched as she felt a hand on her shoulder, she slowly tilts her head up soon as she heard a soft and calming voice.

Seeing Bebe she didn't know why she felt some kind connection, she didn't understand why she was feeling that or kind of protective around bebe presence.

Bebe looks at Avni and smiles patting her head lovingly.

Bebe : what is your name my dear?

Avni : Avni!

She mutters quietly, enough loud to Bebe hear the name. Bebe smiles and pecks her forehead making Avni's eyes teary seeing the love and concern from the people who she doesn't even know.

Bebe : that's beautiful name. Why didn't you come out. Neil told you to come out. Right!

Avni : I didn't knew the way!

She replied in soft voice making Bebe smile widely. Bebe was already fond of this girl. She got shocked when Neil told about her. First she was thought it would be another girl of Neil who brought middle of night.

She starts beating Neil when Neil narrates about Avni and her presence in the mansion.

Bebe pats her head and looks at her.

Bebe : I can show you around the mansion. But for the moment why don't you come with me. I will you around after breakfast.

Avni nodded her head and stands up. Bebe didn't wanted to scare Avni and seeing Avni's gesture and expression Bebe knew she was fearing about something.