Chapter 3

Stretching his body, he got up and packing his things walks out of the cabin.

As he walked down the reception area, he saw receptionist also wrapping it up. He glanced at the time on his watch and saw it was very late.

He might be cold hearted business man but he wasn't that bad, he can also be softer for people who cares for him.

Neil sighs and taking a deep breath spoke.

Neil : shivangi, how will be going home?

Shivangi stops and looks up seeing Neil, she gasped. She looked at Neil in shock as she wasn't expecting him to be even though she knew he was in the office. 

Shivangi looks at Neil then turning diverting her gaze looks down.

Neil : I won't eat you up! How will you go home?

He repeated himself calmly and softly seeing her not responding him.

Shivangi looks at Neil.

Shivangi: I will taking the cab sir!

Neil : are you done locking up?

Shivangi: yes! I need to lock the front door only.

Neil : lock it and meet me in car park.

Neil walks towards car parking after he said to shivangi. Shivangi frowns but nevertheless locking the front door and grabbing her things.

Checking last time shivangi turning the lights off went out through back door, although she wanted to escape from there not getting notice by Neil but unfortunately he stood there leaning on his car with his stuffed in his pockets.

Shivangi sighing to herself takes step towards his car and calls his name out.

Shivangi: Neil sir, I can manage myself. You don't have to bother yourself.

She kind of got the idea that he might offer to drop her home, though she doesn't mind but doesn't want another gossip next morning in the office.

Neil looks at her.

Neil : get in the car, I will drop you home.

Shivangi: but!

Neil : get in!

He cuts her off in stern voice not wanting to argue with her. Shivangi shudders hearing his voice and opening the backseat door gets in.

Neil settling himself on the driver sit looks at shivangi through mirror.

Neil : address?

Neil drove to shivangi once she said where she lives. He drove silently keeping his focus on the road while in shivangi head a lot of thoughts were running.

Shivangi ( mind) : what I have got myself in? Tomorrow morning there will be new gossip. What will I say if anyone asks me about this?

She couldn't stop thinking about the gossip spreading out. She was scared thinking her colleagues will take her wrong.

Suddenly car stops making shivangi startled. She looks outside of the window and found herself at her destination.

She hurriedly thanking Neil and grabbing her things comes out of the car and rushed into her apartment making Neil chuckle as he watched her running inside the apartment.

Neil shook his head and glancing back, takes u-turn back to his mansion.

He rolls the window down allowing the cold breeze hits his face. He also turns the radio on and turning the volume low he drove the car while random thoughts running on his mind.