Chapter 28

Dismissing the meeting, he leans back and rested his head back of the chair. He glanced at neha who stood close to him wanting to grab his attention.

He frowns and straightened himself and passed a cold look.

Neil : what are you doing here? Didn't I dismiss all the staff to take a break? Why are you still here? You my employer. The rules applies to you too. Go and take a break.

He sighs seeing her still there. He losing himself. He hated the day he chose her to be his Pa till his pervious Pa comes back from his holiday.

Neil rolls his eyes and closed the file.

Neil flinched his  hand away feeling her hand touching his. He looks at her angrily.

Neil : what the heck are you doing? Do you even realise what you just did.

Neha : I know what I am saying Neil.. I love you.

Neil fisted his hand controlling his anger. His jaw clenched. He looks at Neha who wouldn't stop confessing her feelings.

At one point he had enough, he slammed his hand on the table making her flinch.

He threw a deadly glare and walks next to her and holding her hand drags her out of the meeting room and brought in the area where it caught whole staff attentions.

Neil : be quiet now. I had it enough. You were here to work and earn not fall in love with me. I don't care what your feelings are towards me but as a employer you broke my office rules. I don't want you near my office. Get you termination letter on my desk. You're fired from right now...

He yelled keeping his anger in control, even though he was fuming in anger. He looks at the security and gestures him to come near.

Neil : get this girl out of office. I don't her near this building.

Neha cries and bowing her head. She tilts her  head and looks at him in tears.

Neha : Neil.. please don't fire me.. please. I love you. I haven't done crime falling for you. Why can't you accept me? Is it because of that bitch? I knew it she had her eyes on you. It because of her. Right.

Neil : what are you waiting for? Take her out.

He gave stern a look to security guard who took her out of the office ignoring her protest.

Neil looks at his employers who went to work seeing him furious and his one glare was enough to know what do next.

Neil composed himself and went back to his cabin. He opens his cabin door and his anger immediately melts seeing the scene front of him.

His lips curves into a smile finding Avni sleeping with her head on his desk. He smiles and walks near her.

He softly caressed her hair and admires how beautiful she is when she is asleep.

His eyes fell on the clock and seeing the time realisation hits him. He sighs and softly bending down saving the work closed the laptop and kept it side.

He pecks her head and softly calls her name out.

Neil : sweetheart... wake up.

Neil smiles as he felt her stirring up and straightening herself up sitting on chair leaning her back against the chair.

He caressed her cheeks and cups her face.

Neil : would you like to eat something? It's 2pm. You have to medicine too.

Avni covers her mouth and smiles looking at Neil.

Avni : how did I fall asleep?

Neil : it's okay. You must be tired. I don't blame you. Shall I order good? Or you wanna eat out?