Chapter 30

He ends the call and smirks looking at Avni who was asleep in his embrace. He smiles widely and bending down placed a kiss on her forehead gently.

He rubs his thumb on her face and smirks when he noticed she is feeling irritation with his touch. He looks at the clock and untangling himself from embrace gets down the bed and walks to washroom.

Ruffling his hair and wrapped in towel around his waist comes out of the washroom.

He glanced towards and found Avni curled up with duvet. He chuckles and moves to closet.

He opens the closet and pulls out his attire for the day. He got dressed and moves to dressing table.

He combs his hair and opening the drawer pulls out a watch and wore it on his wrist.

Spraying a perfume on himself moves to bed side and bending down kissed Avni's forehead. He stares her for a while then grabbing his phone and bag walks out of the room quietly.

He headed to kitchen and quickly made something to eat and some for Avni too.

He ate his breakfast and rushed to his office.

He walks through the corridor to his cabin. He sternly watched his employers coming in.

He paused the cabin door and enters inside. He pulls the chair and opening his blazer button sat down crossing his legs.

He picks up intercom and calls shivangi who was multi tasking as his Pa work and receptionist.

Shivangi : good morning sir. Your schedule is with me. Do you want me to bring it in?

Neil : morning shivangi. Yes please bring it in. Can you also grab a coffee for me?

Shivangi : yes sir.

Neil ended the call and turns computer on checking few emails.

Stirring in sleep, she snuggles to his side wanting to hide in his arms but not finding his warmth, she opens her eyes and roams her eyes around the room and frowned not seeing him.

Resting her head against headboard she sat up and picking her phone up dials Neil's number but it went unanswered.

She sighs and dials shivangi number knowing she will answer by a chance.

Shivangi : hello Avni.

Avni : is Neil in office?

Shivangi : how rude. You didn't say hello but went straight asking about my boss. How shameless? Do you know he is in relationship? Have some shame.

Avni rolls her eyes at shivangi dramas.

Avni : oh really! I don't have time for this nonsense shivangi. Just answer my question. Is he in office?

Shivangi: seems like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Poor you. To your question, yes he is in office. I was making his coffee. Did you guys fought or what?

Avni : shivangi I call you later... okay thanks bye.

Avni ended the call and rushed to washroom muttering few curses for Neil who didn't wake her up when he was up.

She quickly got dressed in casual attire and rushed down the stairs and went to kitchen.

She opens the fridge and her heart melted seeing the breakfast made for with note attached to it.

She took it out and read the note.

" I know you would be mad at me but what can I do. You were too adorable to waken up that early. I'm sorry. I had to rush to office and I made breakfast for you. Please have it and I will see you later at home. Bye. Take care.