Chapter 14

His eyes fell on Avni who was still working, he saw her how effortlessly she have working since she joined the office.

He was definitely proud of her and had faith she will do much better in her field. He has also noticed her love and passionate regarding arts and sketches.

At home he tried many times to talk about her but didn't never happened as she kept herself closed from him once she arrives home.

He doesn't know how can one person show two different behaviour at two different place. She is very open minded and dedicated towards her work and teams but at home she is mysterious girl.

Neil sighs and closing the file he gets up and walks out of his cabin.

He walks up to Avni's desk and stood there waiting Avni to notice his presence but nothing happened like that.

He clears his throat gaining her attention.

Avni snaps her head and looks at Neil confusingly.

Avni : sir! What are you doing here?

Neil : how come you still here? Why are you overworking your time?

Avni : I had to finish this before Monday.

Neil : you don't need to overwork Avni. You should go home and rest.

Avni : what about you sir? Aren't you going back home?

Neil : I have some work to complete.

Avni : really sir! Wasn't someone telling me off about overworking, then how come you are doing same thing?

Neil: i am the boss Avni! I can do whatever I want.

Avni: off course sir you can do whatever you want hence you're the boss. Who am I to say anything.

Avni starts wrapping her stuff and looks at Neil who stood there watching her.

Avni : I should leave now! I will see you next day sir!

Neil rolls his eyes and crossing his arms against his chest looks at Avni.

Neil : wait by my car! I will come in a minute!

Avni simply nodded her head and grinning herself as a victory walks away leaving Neil moving back to his cabin.

Neil taking his blazer and few files in his hand walks out the office and starts walking to car park.

He found Avni there standing leaning against his car. He shook his head and unblocks his car making her jump.

He chuckles at her antics and starts moving towards her.

Neil : get inside the car!

He opens the driver side and sat down, he looks at other side and found Avni seated on the passenger seat.

Neil glancing at Avni pulls the car on the road, he turns the radio in between.

He speeds up and takes next left making Avni look at him confused.

Avni: this is not way back to home?

Neil : correct! We are not going home but a restaurant.

Avni : restaurant! Why?

Neil : because I am hungry. Aren't you hungry?

Avni: maybe little bit! But I could have cooked at home.

Neil : I know! And much as  I devours home food made by, I am craving to eat at an restaurant.

Avni : fine! You win!