Chapter 13

Tossing either of the bed, she finally gets up and gazed the time hanging on the hall. She sighs knowing she won't get sleep any further than this.

She sighs and getting down the bed went to washroom to fresh up.

Coming out of the washroom dressed in bathrobe moves towards cupboard and opening the cupboard took her attire out for the day.

Today was officially her first day at work, she was nervous answer anxious for the day. She doubting her capabilities about this role but nevertheless she also had some hope.

She quickly got dressed in green suit with top white under the blazer.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

She moves to dressing table and combs her hair, she also applied minimal make up.

She took her bag and seeing glancing at the clock she walks out of the room.

She knew Neil would be still sleeping so she thought to make some breakfast for themselves.

Washing her hand and ties her hair up, starts making light breakfast for them.

She was so engrossed making the breakfast didn't realise how quick the time passed.

She got startled and flinched as she heard his voice. She turns her head around and saw him standing against the kitchen door dressed and looking handsome in his office wear.

( Neil's attire)

( Neil's attire)

Neil clears his throat and starts walking towards her.

Neil : what are you making? Did you wake up early to make all this?

He questioned seeing few items made and he knew she didn't just entered in the kitchen.

Avni : breakfast! I got up early. Hope you don't mind it?

Neil : absolutely I don't mind it. And I am thankful to you making the breakfast. Is any help I can do?

Avni shook her head and continues cooking as he stood there watching her.