Chapter 22

Holding their luggage comes out of the airport with her being beside her. Her hand holding his wrist.

He genuinely thought about their last conversations. Their conversation were based on how to live their life without worrying about past or future. He knew she was the for him. His heart and mind knew it. His feelings were not hidden but he was scared to confess.

He knows she doesn't like him or would love to be with him. Knowing her over the past he knows she has hiding biggest secrets of hers. He knew also knew she would tell him everything to him on the right time.

In short spam of time they both were able to trust each other, their understanding between them is also something that can't be misused by others.

Neil glances at Avni who clings to his body feeling uncomfortable around this new city and crowd.

He encircles a arm around her waist and pulls her close to him. He passed a her smile and whispers softly.

Neil: I have got you! You don't need feel uncomfortable.

Avni glances at him and indeed she felt comfortable beside him. she passed him assuring smile .

Neil: driver would be here anytime. Do you want to grab something to eat or drink? You didn't eat in flight either.

Avni shook her head making him worriedly knowing she hasn't eaten anything since last night.

He didn't pressurised her knowing she won't listen. They walks other side of airport and waits for the driver to arrive.

As Neil spotted the familiar face, he waves his hand at the driver who ran towards them.

The driver greets Neil with a smile.

Driver : how are you Neil? It's been long time since you have come to Delhi.

Neil : I'm okay uncle. Indeed it has been long time. I am pleased to see you.. meet Avni. She is my friend. And Avni meet him. He has been working for us for very long time.

Neil introduced them. Avni smiles and greets the driver too.

The driver took their Luggage while Avneil sat in the car. Driver closing the driver side door sat down ans starting the engine drove to their house.

The car stops front the house and Neil glanced the house and all memories of past flashed.

He fisted his hand and his jaw clenched. He closed his eyes composing himself.

He opens his eyes and taking a deep breath opens the door and come out.

A cold breeze hits his body. He sighs and glanced side way to see Avni holding his hand in hers. He felt so comfort and loved by her side.

Neil: I am okay! Let's go in! Bebe would be waiting for us.

Avnu nodding her head and starts walking with him holding his hand knowing how hurtful past can be anyone. She knows those feelings.

Neil rang the door and waits. A minute later the door opens revealing Bebe.

Bebe eyes widen seeing them. She engulfs Neil in a hug and cried hugging him tightly.

Neil left Avni's hand and hugged Bebe. Unwilling he has hurt Bebe too and neglected her. He was guilty too.

He broke the hug and wipes her tears off.

Bebe : you came! I thought you would make it.

Neil : I couldn't stop myself from coming. I'm sorry Bebe hurting you and avoiding you. You wanted best for me but I intentionally hurt you. Please forgive me.