Lunchables and Fucking Up

Gotta love Horikoshi

-

"God, I am never eating lunchables again. Why the fuck did I do that. In what conceivable way am I a hero. Nothing about me fits the criteria of being a hero. I would be perfect for the Support Department, I mean, my quirk is almost perfect. I'm no hero." I punch whatever is nearest to me, that being a stone statue. Wait, it's warm, and breathing. Ohfuckohfuckohfuck-

"It is extremely rude to hit people!"

"SorryIDidntKnowYouWereThereITotallyDidntMeanToHitYouIMeantToPunchAWallOrSomething!"

"And you should speak properly! In the first place, you shouldn't be punching anything. It is extremely disrespectful!"

"Look, I'm sorry sir. Wait, you're wearing a school uniform." I start, taking in the persons rigid figure. He has a neatly combed head of midnight blue hair, red eyes framed with square glasses, which match his jawline, and a tan school uniform. On the uniform is a giant embroidered crest, which seemed to belong to one of those fancy ass private schools. In small cursive writing were the words Soumei Junior High School.

"Also, you should not be cursing. It is such innapropiate behaviour, for all you know young children could be about. Not to mention that you're giving your school a bad reputation." As Mr. Statue said this, he made robotic movements with his arms. Hey, maybe I should call him Mr. Robot instead. Yeah, I like that.

"Are you even listening!"

"Look, Mr. Robot, I get that you're from Soumeimei Junior High or whatever but that doesn't mean you can go around lecturing anyone who gets your knickers in a twist." I snicker at my purposeful mispronounciation of his schools name but grimace upon seeing the square-jawed student one again open his mouth.

"For one, you really should address someone by their name, and at least try to use honorifics-"

"Dude, Japanese is my second language, so don't act all high and mighty. That's probably more than you could do in a lifetime..." I mumble the last part, and it seems he thankfully doesn't hear me. Probably trying to come up with more lectures. He breathes a long sigh, looking at me with a that fed up look mum would always give me whenever I did something wrong. I should probably call her today, actually.

"Secondly, do not interrupt people, it is horribly ill-mannered. And might I ask you to not make a mockery of such an elite private institution such as Soumei Junior High School!"

"I stuttered my guy, ya know, me being bilingual and all. Japanese is hard." Mr. Robot goes to open that damned mouth of his but I put my hands up to shush him. "What's you're name anyway, Mr. Robot?"

The blue haired prep school student clasps his hands and then releases them, extending his right arm out for a hand shake.

"I am Tenya, Tenya Iida."

"Well then Tenya, Tenya Iida, I'm Bakugo Katsuki. So if you have any buisness with me after this, remember, my name is Bakugo Katsuki." Of course that isn't really my name, but if this guy tries anything funny at least it won't be me who's at the receiving end. "So, Tenya, Tenya Iida, have fun at Soumeimei Junior High School."

"Hey, you did it again! You stuttered!"

"It wasn't a stutter, buddy!" I yell back behind me, throwing up the middle finger. Guilt stirs up in my stomach, thoughts about how I'm supposed to walk the 'straight and narrow' while I'm here, but I just think to not count this day as my new beginning. Tomorrow onward, however, I'll have a stick further up my ass than Tenya, Tenya Iida could ever hope for.