Chocolate Souffle

Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Tetsutetsu and Pony each head to the 'Super Secret Meeting Place', that place being the secluded corner of the courtyard. Mina mysteriously appears from the shadows with a devilish grin on her pink face, "I'm glad you could all make it. Now, let's get down to business."

Pony slightly whispers to herself, "To defeat the Huns..." Though, she's only noticed by her classmate.

"Why aren't [M/N] and Bakugo here?" Sero raises a question that no one else had thought up.

The pinkette chuckles, "That is the exact reason I have gathered you all here today." She takes a prolonged sip of her bubble tea, "Kirishima and I have conversed prior to this group meeting, and we have found you, the most appropriate recruits for this mission!"

"I'm getting strong Haruhi Suzumiya vibes and I'm living for it." Kaminari states, met with the agreeing nods of his peers.

"I like that energy!" Mina points at the blond before continuing, "Anyway, the reason you all have been gathered here today. It seems we have a romance in our mists." Kirishima and Tetsutetsu both say a series of 'ohs' and 'ahs' to further the dramatic atmosphere, "Kirishima, may you please present your evidence?"

"Evidence? Oh, you mean that!" He beams as he faces the group, "Bakugo likes [M/N]-!"

"And [M/N] likes Bakugo-"

They finish the likely scripted piece, "But neither of them know it!"

After a moment of silence, Sero brings up the question on everyone's mind, "So how exactly do you plan on getting those two knuckleheads together? They aren't the most open people..."

"This is why we're hoping the first phase will break the ice- phase one, a classic romance manga studying session!"

-

Where the hell is everyone? I'm getting flashbacks to my first day as I hopelessly search the canteen for anyone I want to spend time with. I finally do spot my broccoli haired cousin, unlike the first day where he was out of site, and I take a seat in the empty side of the booth, "Hey guys." I take a bite of Lunch Rushes glorious curry.

"Hey [M/N], what brings you here?" He asks with a grin.

"I'm lonely, all my friends have buggered off somewhere." I go to dramatically lean backwards, only to bump heads with someone, "Ow, what the- when do you get here, Icythot?!" I feel a singe on my hand so I pull it back with a yelp, however I feel a sudden chill overwhelm my body, "Now that's just not right."

As if he had been summoned by the sound of distress, Tenya, Tenya Iida comes rushing to the scene of the crime,"Todoroki, you cannot just burn people you dislike! Assault is a serious crime!" I'm somewhat disappointed that my guardian angel is a tall, strict and stocky man but I guess I'll have to make do.

B-tech Prince Zuko just heavily sighs and goes back to his lunch. He mumbles something but I don't think anyone could catch it.

"So final exams are just around the corner," Uraraka starts, "We better do good if we want to have fun at the training camp."

"That's right, our studies are top priority, so you better not slack off!" Iida glances at me.

I take another bite of my curry, "Hey, for once I'm actually gonna' be on top of things. I was thinking of asking Katsuki to help me study..." As I say it, I realise the likely hood of him accepting to tutor me is about one in a million.

"Oh yeah, I think he's actually letting Kirishima study with him." Izuku beings to mutter, "So he might actually let you join..."

My cousin goes on a tangent, which Uraraka quickly interrupts, "Also, Yaomomo is hosting a study group and I'm sure she wouldn't mind you tagging along!"