Chapstick

bruh this chapter is dog shite but I literally have no inspiration for anything rn. Also, the t key keeps on fucking up, maybe something is stuck under it, idk. I kinda fixed it, but it keeps on getting stuck. Sorry it's taken so long to get this out, but it isss what it issss.

.

.

.

"Masaru honey, I've been a bit worried about Katsuki." Mitsuki starts.

"Yeah, I've noticed it too lately. Maybe he's finally having girl problems?" His wife laughs at the notion.

"Maybe, aha. Either way, he wouldn't talk to me about it. Maybe you two should have a heart to heart."

Masaru thinks for a moment, "I can't do that with [M/N] here." Apparently, that's not a good enough excuse for Mitsuki, as she shoos him upstairs.

He knocks on the door, which was decorated with a myriad of singe marks, most likely from his son venting his frustration on the wood throughout the years, "Katsuki, I'm coming in." He doesn't get the usual shouts from the bedroom, making him concerned.

When he enters the room, he sees [M/N] spread out on the bed, unconscious , and his son sulking on the floor with his heads in his hands, "Did you... Try to kill him?"

"What, no, you old man!" Katsuki looks at [M/N]s sleeping figure, "He had a long day." His father nods in understanding and takes a place on the floor.

"Your mother asked to to check up on you. We both seem to think you've been acting different lately." Katsuki scoffs at the assumption, but does say anything, "Relationship struggles?"

"Eh, no way! Once I get in one, there'll be no problems." Masaru gives his son a knowing look.

"You're my son, I can tell when you're lying. Please, tell me what's bothering you?"

Katsuki hesitates, before giving in, "Fine, it's just, how do I put this?" Small explosions start to splutter on his hands, "It's that idiot." He gestures to [M/N] in a huff of frustration.

"What'd he do?"

"He's just... Weird. He makes me think weird things, he makes me question things..."

Masaru raises a brow, "Oh, what things?"

Katsuki starts stammering and stumbling over his words, "You better not tell the hag about this!"

"Don't insult your mother."

"Whatever." He crosses his arms, "It doesn't annoy me when he tries to spend time of me and I don't know why. It's not like with shitty hair, I can be myself with him, but not with [M/N]."

His dad hums while he attempts to articulate a reasonable response, "Do you get nervous easily when you're around him?" Katsuki slightly nods, "Then spend more time with him. Trust me, it'll be worth it."

"Ha, that's the advice you give me? There was no point in talking to you." His complaints go unheard, as Masaru has already left and closed the door behind him.

.

I groggily open my eyes, the harsh light hurting my eyes. Well, I thought it was a bright light through the sleep in my eyes, but it was actually a head of hair. I peer over the edge of the bed, to see Katsuki sat on floor, his head just popping up in front of me, "Hey Katsu, what's the time and how long have I been out?" 

"Long enough, it's dark out, you know!" He shakes his head, "It's around eleven."

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" He spits out the drink I didn't realise he had. Didn't expect such a strong reaction, not gonna' lie, "Did I hit a nerve?"