!Happy mother fucking Halloween!

1-A Common room, 5pm

"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw." my words blunt, I proceed to grab a chainsaw--

I proceed to sulk in a corner, a mix of anger and sadness in my eyes as I stare into my phone.

Katsuki, clearly annoyed, throws me back onto the sofa, "Why're you sulking, you were so fucking happy earlier. I swear you would have thrown up rainbows like round face." 'round face' lets out an annoyed huff and has the absolute balls to tell the bombastic blond to shut up.

Without sparing the girl another glance, I begin to recount my woes, "Okay, so I bought this really cool Halloween costume, right? However, fucking Amazoom decided to fuck me over and it's delivering tomorrow instead of today. Can you believe the absolute gall of some people?" smh my head, these hoes unloyal.

"Halloween?"

I look at the blond, dumbfounded, "Yes, Katsuki, Halloween." he grumbles something that I can't quite catch, "Oi, speak up."

"As students, we really shouldn't be focusing on events such as Halloween!" woah, Iida's joined us, fan-fucking-tastic. It's not that I don't like the guy, it's just I really can't stand his know-it-all attitude sometimes, "Anyway, we are minors, and Halloween is mostly a holiday for adults to drink alcohol and dress up!"

Excuse me, this is indeed a strange development, "What, no way! It's the spooky season and I'll be damned if I can't have a Halloween celebration and stuff myself with sweets! Ah, forget you guys, me and Pony will plan something, and we'll make sure to invite you all to join in the best Halloween you've ever seen."

Katsuki grunts like the old man we know he is, "Good look with that."

"If you don't come I'll curse you all."

-

1-B Hallway, 5:15pm

"Pony!" I yell throughout the hallowed halls of the dorm, finally reaching the blonds door, "Disaster has struck!" lighting cackles ominously behind me, "Thank you, Yanagi..."

The ghostly girl nods as she backs into her room, "No problem."

I hear a giggle from in front of me.

Scratch that, it's coming from below me.

"Hey, I'm not that short, you know!" she sighs and drags me into the room. The bedroom is littered with scraps of material, random clothing and lots, and I mean lots of pins. Even the poor girls bed isn't free of the cosplay mess, "Setsuna, move over."

"Eh, why've I gotta' sit on the floor? Guys aren't even allowed in the girls dorm."

"Setsuna, this is a pressing issue that only Pony can understand, you Japanese folk know nothing of the art of Halloween."

She scoffs, "If I know nothing, then how come I'm helping her with her costume. You haven't even complimented our work yet." Setsuma turns my face to look at the blond.

Oh no, the cosplay is so good but of someone so bad, "You look amazing, but why would you cosplay Hiyoko Saionji of all people?" I deadass thought she'd cosplay Chiaki as that is definitely more akin to real Pony.

"A-Ah, well, originally I bought a different Danganronpa cosplay but... it was several sizes too big..."

"So that's where I come in! With a change of character, we were ready for an authentic and clean looking cosplay! Good yakata aren't hard to find, plus I have some family who work in the industry, so we got a good Yukata for dirt cheap!" why is this giving me flashbacks to Dirt-Cheap Donki Oote?

"Does that mean you're also excited for Halloween? Oh yeah, I was thinking of planning a party, I'm sure you'd be awesome at helping out!"

I begin to write a list on my phone of the things we need before I'm interrupted, "Wait, have you got a costume?" Pony questions, attempting to style her hair even further. I guess the wig was too unusable or something.

"Well, I was going to be my main in Among Us but Amazoom is a dick and it's arriving tomorrow." as I defeatedly say that, Setsuna's eyes light up.

"You know, I just thought of something that would liven the party up, kehe."

-

1-B Common room, 8:30pm

So our little get-together is a success... mostly. As the other class begin to trickle in, my embarrassment only grows.

Denki wolf whistles at me, "Lookin' good [M/N]! Careful, I might fall for you!" he does a stupid little grin as he leaves for the snacks.

"I didn't realise you were into that sort of thing, Kero."

"You know, that's so convincing I might swing the other way. Are those boobs or--" and I promptly punt the little fucker as he was wandering a little too close for comfort.

I hide the redness of my face in a pillow on the sofa, trying desperately to become one with the furniture, "I swear to all that is holy, Setsuna, that you will forever have the urge to sneeze but never be able to."

"Woah, now that's a bit harsh, calm down there--"

"I trusted you! You said you had the perfect fit and all I had to do was get changed. Well I fucking did and you stole all my clothes and now I'm dressed as Mikan Tsumiki and I just... I'm having a breakdown over here guys.

"You're always having a breakdown!" Kosei hollers from the kitchen what a little bitch.

"You know what, fuck it. I'm gonna' be a confident bitch and strut my stuff cus I don't need no mans! I have a gorgeous ass and I personally think it'd be a loss if it went unseen." I resolve, finally gaining the courage to stand.

A few people cheer for me as I make my way to the centre of the room. More whistles can be heard but I don't care, I'm beautiful and no one can tell me otherwise. Okay, I may seem a little attention starved but that's just confidence baby!

"What in the actual fuck?"

"Oh, you came!"

"D-Don't say shit like that while you're dressed like that! It's weird that it looks good on you..."

I go to retort but Jesus Christ that last bit sENT ME- "Sorry, could you repeat that again?"

"I said to fucking take those clothes off!" Now that definitely garnered some stares.

"Honey, not in public."

"You- fuck it, upstairs right now. Happy mother fucking Halloween."
.
.
.

Happy Halloween! I know this year is a bit awkward but I hope those of you who celebrate got to do so.

You know what, usually I'd apologise for this being late but I've been on holiday and I have homework and I'm an admin for a trans help account so I'm trying okay guys. Ik u wanna see Katsuki but his kidnapped ass can wait, gotta get out the holiday special first.

Yes I expect fanart of m/n if there's none I will cry

Also can someone tell me where I can watch season 3 of Haikyuu please Netflix screwed me over and I've only watched seasons 1 and 2, plus I cba to read the manga right now

Stay safe and stay happy!