Babybel

OMFG look at this magnifique fanart by @SY_kun (wattpad)| https://www.quotev.com/SassyYomi (quotev). Istg their art is amazing and when I get a moment I'll probably read one of their books

Yes I am accepting more fanart please validate me

.

.

.

TWANG

TWANG

"I fucking hate guitar!" My fingers are red and Present Mic won't even let me learn any chords yet.

"Calm down, you're pressing too hard! You need to relax, you're putting too much tension on the strings. Here, let me show you." He holds his guitar and makes a point to show me how to angle your fingers. After a while, I finally get it, and by the end, I'm finally able to play Smoke on the Water.

"See, look at you! I'm such a proud dad!" Suddenly, his face switches from blissful to foreboding, "However, I guess I have to teach you heroics and guitar isn't going to help with that."

"So what are you gonna' be teaching me?" I inquire, my curiosity suddenly piqued.

He once again pulls out a pack of flashcards, quickly shuffling through the deck, "Aha, here's a fun one..." He dramatically throws up the card, "Today, we will be developing new moves!"

We arrive at an empty field, a stark contrast to the image I had in my head, "So, uh, why are we here? I thought we were going to a gym or something." I look around the place; it reminds me of the mock cities, except made for a rural area. There is a small cluster of trees at one stretch of land, some rocky areas, and even a small river.

"We're gonna' be quirk training, so I don't think using an electric quirk near a bunch of metal equipment would be very safe." We walk closer to the centre of the area, talking all the while, "Pros need to have an identity of sorts. I'm pretty sure you'll be taught about this soon but it's always good to have a head start."

We arrive at the centre of the field, it being a small mound of dirt, barely even qualifying for a hill, "Okay, so I just need to come up with some flashy moves? Do I need a funky name to go along with them? Am I gonna' do some Kamehameha kinda' stuff?"

"I mean, I guess..."He clears his throat but quickly picks up the energy again, "So, show me what you've got!"

What I've got? All I've really got is some half-baked attacks and one method of defence. I wonder what I should-

"Hey, what the hell!" Present Mic screeches like a Bobcat, literally making my ears bleed and throwing me back with a momentous force.

"The only way you can stop me is if you fight! Show me what you've got!" I stagger backwards, clutching my ears. I try to send out a shock of my own but it seems impossible as I've landed in the woodland area. Luckily, the supersonic screaming has subsided but I don't think going near the hero is a viable option at the moment.

I hear a rustling in the distance and then I feel the wind around me pick up.

Another shock-wave.

I instinctively run in the opposite direction, desperately trying to avoid the mass of weeds and kicked up dirt in my path. I stop at the edge of the small woods, my eyes frantically searching for land where I have an advantage.

The harsh rushing of the river catches barely sounds in my ears. Thankfully I haven't gone deaf from the Pros quirk, though my hearing has been compromised indefinitely. I feel a sudden singe on my arm and peering down at it, I can see I've gotten cut by some of the foliage. It's nothing serious but I should wash it out in the river to avoid infection.