Bananyako

"Deku, you can't just run off into the forest! Let the Pro's handle it!" Uraraka frets over her friend who is currently preparing himself to sprint into the inky thicket, per Yanagis call for help to rescue a certain male.

Before he can charge off into the night, the budding hero, Ingenium, rests a hand on his shoulder, "She's right, I know you want to find him but it's too dangerous for us students. You're already in enough peril as it is, you won't even be able to carry yourself for five minutes before you collapse!"

The greenettes glowing veins die down, though he's still eager to rush into the black veil of night to search for his family, "I... I couldn't save Kacchan, what if something's happened to [M/N]? I couldn't live with myself if he's hurt and and I can't save him!"

"Midoryia-san, we are all worried for [M/N]-kun but we can't recklessly run off to find him, I'm sure he's perfectly fine." Shiozaki attempts to reassure Izuku, trying to mask her own worry.

Tetsutetsu interrupts Shiozakis attempt at resolution with his own fit or fury, "No way, I'm with greenie! Let's go save him!"

The Erasure hero calls the alarmed students to attention, "Listen, we'll find him, don't forget that we have the Pussycats, heroes who specialise in search and rescue missions. You need to worry about keeping yourselves safe, you've all made a commendable effort today," all the students seem to concede to this, albeit a few begrudgingly.

Disturbed discourse rises amongst the eavesdropping students upon the realisation that that possibly the most crucial member of the quartet has yet to be found.

"We've got medical specialists arriving right now, if he has sustained any injuries he'll be properly cared for," Vlad King reassures the two classes, "Even without Ragdoll, we'll find him."

-

"[L/N], can you hear me?"

A faint voice feigns existence in my subconscious state of reality. I feel a shift, followed by a searing pain shoot throughout my nervous system, similar to an electric shock. With great struggle, I attempt to lift my lids, however it proves to be a difficult feat.

"Okay, he's still conscious, let's get him to the camp."

Immense hurt courses throughout my body as I feel my limp form be hoisted up and cradled by someone. It causes the throbbing in my skull to only grow and I feel something snap- a tendon or ligament, most likely.

My migraine isn't at all helped with the figures unsteady running and the shouts and exclamations that protrude my bubble of deafening silence, making my brain want to explode. I can only imagine how pathetic I look right now, a mangled wreck caused by a villain who I didn't either capture or gain any information from, all I know if is his basic bitch alias that will indefinitely haunt me.

I'm placed on a firm, cool surface, which contrasts the hot breaths of, I'm guessing paramedics, fanning on my exposed skin. I have a desperate urge to lift my head up and greet the faces I can feel boring into me but I have no reserves of energy as my mind seeks peace in unconsciousness.

This is probably a bad look for U.A, a villain attack and a student who had been taught to be so reckless that he destroyed his own body to defend himself, even though he had the means to not to, all for what? He got no leads on the attackers and had proved himself to be weak.

No, not weak, pathetic.

"You're doing great, young man, try to stay awake, okay?"

I let out the first sound I have in what seems like days, a simple grunt. That's all my spirit and will can muster, a pathetic grunt, which was so pathetically quiet that probably no one could hear it.