Runnin On Adrenaline

Pinky

Heyyyy [M/N]

You

Skeet my beet

Pinky

U know what day it is tomorrow????

You

Monday? Crap I didn't miss someones birthday did I?

Pinky

nu its the entrance exammmm

im like,,,

so excited

You

lets just hope you ace the practical test 

cus you're not getting in on smarts alone lmao

Pinky

Well

ur stinky

I sigh and roll over to stare at the blank wall.  The dreaded entrance exam is finally reeling its ugly head just round the corner. Unlike my very studious cousin, I haven't even touched a revision guide. I'm just hoping to get a passable grade. Anyway, there's also the practical, and even though this wasn't my original plan, I should be fine because electrical type quirk heroes already exist. You know, like... OK, so maybe I can't think of anyone off the top of my head but I know I've seen one on the news lately, and that's whats important.

"[M/N]?"

"I'm getting pulled out of my mini existential crisis because...?"

"Well, someone's here for you..." I check the time. It's not even 8am and I'm getting dragged out of bed for 'someone'.

"Izu, do me a favour and tell them that right now I don't want to talk to anyone, let alone 'someone'." I pull the blanket over [S/T] face and wait for silence. 

Silence doesn't happen.

"[M/N] get your ass out here right now!" I can feel my face pale.

"OK, Izu, how about we fake my death so I don't have to see her. Sound good?"

-

Long story short, Mum and Emilia decided it would be fun to see me.

Great.

Just.

Great.

"I'm so sorry for dumping my horrible boy on you, Inko!" She lightly slaps me round the head, earning a slight yelp from myself.

"Don't forget I'm also your only son, meaning you'd better not kill me." I grumble and pick at my food.

"Boys are so overrated, anyway. A house of just girls has been just what I needed." This back and forth goes on a bit longer until Inko speaks up.