Ew, Meeting People

This Rin is being kicked out of 1-B cus I don't like his face, he looks like a fuckboy and he serves no purpose, other than being a fuck in the joint training battle and helping his team lose. Sorry if you somehow stan his Chinese ass but he and his ponytail ain't existing.

 Sorry if you somehow stan his Chinese ass but he and his ponytail ain't existing

The first day had gone by pretty smoothly. We did the regular admin activities, such as an assembly- sorry, entrance ceremony- and doing your run of the mill getting to know each other sessions. I learnt some names and all, but I was pretty disappointed that I wasn't in the same class as Izu, the Cauliflower and Mina, without them I just felt, how do I put it? Off, I guess that's the word I'm looking for. Maybe it's just because I don't really feel like I get along with my class as well as I'd hoped.

Anyway, the real issue is where I'm going to sit. My plan today was to sit with greenie, but I haven't seen him, Mina or Katsuki at all. Maybe their teacher kept them in during lunch, I heard from my teacher, Vlad King, that he's not someone you want to get on the bad side of.

As I'm standing like an absolute dope in the middle of the canteen, I hear someone call my name. "Yo dude, come sit here!" I look to the voice to find that one, really loud, 'dude-bro' guy, who wouldn't shut up. Oh well, it's better than having no where to sit, or eating my lunch standing up.

As I approach the table, I see a few other people from our class (I mean, who else would be sat there?); the ginger chick and the blond fuck boy. Don't worry, I'm not Katsuki, so I wont call them that to their faces, "Yo." I slide into the both next the the dude-bro guy.

"Hey, your name is [L/N], right? Mine's Itsuka Kendo, lets hope for a good school year together." She extends her hand to me with a cheerful smile, which I gladly take.

"'Sup, I'm Testsutetsu!" I snicker at his name, "Hey, don't laugh bro, my full name is totally awesome. It's Tetsutetsu Tetsutestu, cool, huh."

I'm in fucking hysterics, "Did you have a goddamn stroke or something? Man, you gotta' be joking, there 'ain't no way that's real!"

"What, no, why'd you think it's not real? It totally describes my quirk." Kendo, blond fuck boy and myself question him.

"Wait, I get it." The only person I haven't talked to yet says, "Your quirk must be iron." Itsuka looks at him in understanding, while I'm here feeling like a bloody idiot. He sighs, "Oh, you imbecile, his name is 'Iron Iron Iron Iron'. Of course, depending on how it's written, the kanji can mean many other things, such as 'pierce', but given the context it should have been simple enough for you to understand." I swear to God, if this guy is gonna' keep up with these 'all knowing' monologues then I'll just have to'pierce' his eye with my fork. It's covered in curry, so it'll sting real bad.

"Hey, Monoma, don't be so mean, what if Japanese isn't his first language or something?" Finally, some understanding in this cold, lonely, unforgiving world.

"There's no proof that's the case." 'Monoma' looks prouder for that comment than Gordan Ramsey does when he insults a chefs food on Kitchen Nightmares.